Favorite character cameo, recurring or one-off.

Starting with the most obvious, the many instances of Mike as Torgo, especially the skit where he delivers pizza to the Mads. I particularly love the BTS clips of this, where Trace and Frank watch Mike slowly shuffle over to them, only for them all to break character once he starts his line.

8 Likes

I have kind of a soft spot for the skeleton that simply falls apart without saying anything. Just pure “We had absolutely no idea what to do in this host segment, and we’re not going to pretend we did.”

5 Likes

I am happy to know that Leonardo da Queens (né Vinci) is alive, well, and—most importantly—not a mook.

3 Likes

Bridget as Mister B Natural always brought a smile to my face. “Is it money you want?”

5 Likes

Torgo is the default answer, but I also really liked the planet of the apes sets with bomb worshipers

5 Likes

I actually love Mike as Steve Reeves.

5 Likes

Mike as Torgo will always be number one. When he returns a handful of episodes into the next season with the Mads drinks, it absolutely killed me.

Mike as Megaweapon and Mike as Dablone are also standouts for me. Loved those segments!

5 Likes

Mike as Hugh Beaumont.

7 Likes

Not sure it counts as a cameo, but I feel like Ardy is the Tom Bombadil of the MSTverse.

2 Likes

There’s not enough replies to this awesome topic.
How about Paul as Pitch and Kevin as Santa Claus in “Santa Claus”?

2 Likes

It’s a shame that we didn’t get more of Bill Corbett as the Phantom Dictator of Krankor like we did in Prince of Space and Invasion of the Neptune Men.

We can’t forget about Paul Chaplin as Ortega, the Torgo of the Sci-Fi Channel era.

3 Likes