Favorite Host Segment

What’s your favorite Host Segment?

Gotta say some of the ones high up in my list:

Hired - the musical
Are You Happy In Your Work?
Concepts
Every Country has a Monster
Patrick Swayze Christmas

I Just totally realized I guess I’m really quite partial to the musical sketches, haha.

14 Likes

This might not be my all-time favorite (there have been so many great segments!), but I really think it was genius (hoping this link works…):

30 Likes

Another tough question. Lots of favorites listed above already so I’m going with:

“Hum-diddy-hee-hee (hua-hua)” “I don’t get you.” from “Monster A-Go-Go”
“I know.” from “Operation Kid Brother”
The United Servo Academy Men’s Chorus from “The Starfighters”
“Air on a Delta Knight” from “Quest of the Delta Knights”

10 Likes

I can sum my favourite up in two words:

It stinks! :ok_hand:

14 Likes

The Llama Sketch

23 Likes

Walk A Thon is another of my favorite segments.
“Hi, Everyone. Let’s Pitch In ‘N’ Get Cracking Here In Louisiana Doing Right, Eh? Now Then. Hateful Rich Overbearing Ugly Guys Hurt Royally Everytime Someone Eats A Radish, Carrot, Hors d’oeuvre, And Never Does Dishes. Eventually, Victor Eats Lunch Over Peoria Mit Ein Neuesberger Tod.”

14 Likes

My parents’ ringtones start with “You people got matches for Mikey?”

9 Likes

There are so many great ones that picking a favorite is a tough task, but one of my favorites is Cowboy Mike’s Original Red Hot Ricochet Barbecue Sauce. It’s so BOLD.

cowboy_mike

There is no known antidote!

24 Likes

To be fair, the musical sketches are amazing XD

It’s probably not my number 1, but one that I will always chuckle at is the sketch in Mac & Me where Jonah, Tom, and Crow are trying to figure out what the temperature is on the moon, and communicate by whistling.

That, and when Jonah began introducing new bots, only for Tom and Crow to destroy them, and Jonah admitting they didn’t even work to begin with.

5 Likes

Meanwhile, us fans like me like the 2 new bots. Growler became my favorite 'bot afterwards. And Waverly’s my second favorite. But then again, I love all the 'bots equally!

5 Likes

Maybe not my number one, but this is so endearing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

I don’t know why, but Rex Dart cracks me up EVERY. TIME. They did so much with so little.

10 Likes

The beginning segment in Prince of Space where Bobo gets sucked into a wormhole.

Brain Guy: Don’t go in there! That’s a Wormhole!

Pearl: A worm what?

BG: A wormhole!

Pearl: A what hole?

BG: Worm! Hole! Worm! Hole!

It makes my laugh every time.

13 Likes

Werewolf’s girl gang sketch
Resident Alien’s sketch with Jack Perkins
Beginning of the End’s Peter Graves sketch
Pod People’s Idiot Control Now sketch is legendary.

8 Likes

Of course! The delivery is just so good and Tom and Crow muttering about their own shortcomings (I could do that but I just don’t want to) just was a great introduction and perfectly comedically timed. The new bots are fun, and Growler’s introduction is funny. I’m glad the comic gave them more time to shine.

5 Likes

Crow: “Servo, I’ve seen satellite pictures of… Uranus.”

9 Likes

This
This Is the one for me. I’ve never laughed so hard and called up a host segment just to watch before or since

6 Likes

THIS ONE. It takes all the risks and pays off 100% by the end.

8 Likes

The “Time Distortion” bit from Prince of Space is a masterpiece.

9 Likes

MONAD was fun. I want me one of them MONADs.

5 Likes