Favorite host sketch? Favorite Host?

I’m new here and was wondering what everyone’s favorite host skit/sketch was?
Mine is from episode 207 “Wild Rebels” where Joel and the gang are talking about the new Wild Rebels cereal and the prize packed in each box:

“Hey I got a sawed off shotgun!”
“I got a pool cue with a leather strap!”

My favorite host is probably Joel because he was just so mellow and he was host when I got started on MST3K. Mike was great too though although I gotta say I’m really liking Jonah a lot.

On a personal note I just ordered the Season 13 pass. Can’t wait for more MST3K!!!

9 Likes

Love that one. They’re Wild Rebels, crunchy. fruity rebels …

1 Like

Pod People where they are reenacting the objects flying across the room. Tom corkscrewing everywhere ends me.

3 Likes

Thank you! That was great to see again!

2 Likes

Just fyi, there are some older threads on the same topic:

4 Likes

All’s I know is I want my chicken puppet back!

3 Likes

I’m probably the only one who says this: It’s the “Gypsy Rose Me” segment from The Day the Earth Froze. But Also, “Hired The Musical”, the reenactment scene and art therapy scene in I Accuse my parents, the sinister urge in general, the segments of the wild world of batwoman, and the segments in Santa Claus Conquers the martians.

About my favorite host, I dunno. I hardly watch MST3K. I usually watch it with my mom whenever she watches it, mostly for the host segments.

2 Likes

That first one is epic, though. Especially with the costume changes. :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. I always wonder how they did with changing Gypsy’s outfits during the segment due to her snake-like body.

3 Likes