Favorite Invention Exchange?

Mine is always the William Conrad Fridge Alert…so specific, so ridiculous…yet so funny.

So much fun…I build one for myself…

15 Likes

I always forget about it because I don’t really care for the experiment, but the “Tragic Moments” figurines from “Being From Another Planet”…so wrong, but it always makes me laugh.

(I suppose I should just start having my mail forwarded to Hell now and have one less thing to do in the afterlife)

10 Likes

Easily, easily Tragic Moments figurines. If you’ve never seen Being from Another Planet you must see it right away so you can see how absolutely hilarious this is. Funniest thing they’ve ever done, Invention Exchange or anything else.

12 Likes

The Bots and Mads dressing as each other. I’m in awe of how Trace is able to play both his characters doing bad impressions of each other.

10 Likes

Joel: The Porkarina
Mike: Cowboy Mike’s Red Hot Ricochet Barbecue Sauce
The Mads: Public Domain Karaoke
Kinga & Max: Moon 14 Mesozoic Ranch Dinosaur BBQ (Does this count?)

12 Likes

It all counts

6 Likes

I love the bubble fan and I desperately need to make one. My daughter would freak. I have a bunch of skinny wood scraps… I need to just try it.

8 Likes

Joel: Snaction martial arts snack foods from The Day the Earth Froze.
Mike: The Waiter-Baiter from Teen-Age Strangler.
Jonah: The Inflatable Air-Dancer Organ from Atlantic Rim.

Dr. F and Frank: The Tragic Moments figurines from Being from Another Planet.
Kinga and Max: The Rip Taylor Urn Cannon from At the Earth’s Core.

Overall? Gotta join in with the folks going with Dr. F and Frank’s Tragic Moments figurines. Staggeringly hilarious in their inappropriateness.

8 Likes

Nothing says I’m over it like…
DAKTARI STOOL!

8 Likes

Tragic Moments Figurines- like precious moments, but Tragic. Such great figures like “I’ll Get It” - This invention is from the episode- “Being From Another Planet”.

9 Likes

The Porkarina :+1:

9 Likes

The electric bagpipes, the BGC-19 drum machine, and lastly, the Inflatable Air-Dancer Organ!!!

12 Likes

The Unhappy Meals that Dr. F bankrolled with Frank’s retirement fund. I can’t wait to get one with a half eaten burger and floor sweeping compound!

unhappy

13 Likes

I’ve done it! (And it really works!)

8 Likes

It hurts my heart when people don’t like the invention exchanges.

I bumped this thread for that reason alone.

Get off my back, DIscourse. I know what I’m doing. : P

9 Likes

The Air Freshener Mobile for the win!!

6 Likes

Nimbus? What the heck is chetcher?

7 Likes

So many good ones it’s hard to choose…
Tragic Moments are definitely classic, but lest we forget:
The Wish Squisher
The Chocolate Bunny Guillotine
The CarTuner

AND SO MUCH MORE!

6 Likes

One of my favorite is the hard to swallow pills. Dr. Forrester and TV’s Frank at their best. Dr. F really selling the mad scientist passion/madness and Frank is just sobbing the whole time because he had to be the test subject for it and it cost him his gerbil, Terry.

6 Likes

I was literally just coming in to say that. It’s one of my favorites. That and Johnny Longtorso.

4 Likes