Favorite Invention Exchange?

Don’t forget to pick up the ‘action batch’! Now I have the theme song stuck in my head, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes
3 Likes

The meat re-animator always makes me laugh out loud, too

4 Likes

Chinderwear

Tank tops

6 Likes

The “tank top” is definitely something I hope to build a smaller version of one day.

4 Likes

Heh. The moment when Dr Forrester and TV’s Frank whip around and they’ve changed Chinderware. Frank’s expression kills me every time!

4 Likes

Fullest realization of an original concept: The Chyro-gyro
Most twisted: The Meat Re-animator
Most clever: (tie) Woodscrew Tapeworm or the Pin Bolus
Best second-generation: Time-Travel Oven
Best spur of the moment substitution: The Pocket Scientist

3 Likes

Impossible for me to have a favourite, but there is one that stands out in my memory the most, and that’s Frank’s baby-minder Lawn Baby from Hercules and the Captive Women; it’s the only time infanticide made me laugh.

3 Likes

Tell me your favorite inventions of Joel’s, Jonah’s, or any era of The Mad’s!
Maybe even your own cool ones!

4 Likes

Mine is Motorcycle airbag helmet, one of Joel’s

5 Likes

My best Invention exchange is still the furniture version of those sponge dinosaur toys that come in little capsules. You drop the capsule in water, and an hour later you come back to your own cool sponge-y dino toy! All the shopping mall toy stores used to carry those, and maybe they still do.

But my capsule would contain a whole sofa. You’d set it in a saucer in the middle of the living room, give it a light misting (!!!) and woo hoo!! An hour later, a brand new comfy couch which no one had to break their back or the doorway getting to its proper spot!

You have to throw a special slipcover over it to retain the moisture, though. Otherwise it will shrink back to capsule size after a week. Of course, if you want that so you can relocate it easily, you know what to do. :wink:

6 Likes

I love it. Yes. YES. Maybe you, me, FlyingSquid, Pearl’s_Mint, and ArtCrow should take over the world together…

4 Likes

The Porkorina, of course!

5 Likes

Junk Drawer Organizer. I could use one of those!

Also the Tragic Moments Figurines. So dark and so hilarious! :laughing:

5 Likes

So, will you take over the world with us? Or actually, we deserve to be shot into space :D. Also, those are some of my favorite invention exchanges.

3 Likes

I was just trying to remember the name of the Porkorina earlier today!

4 Likes

Jeez, that is truly MST material…

3 Likes

In-universe, electric bagpipes. In ‘our’ world, the cherpumple.
I have spoken. You may close the thread now.

4 Likes

GUTTER BUMBER-CHUTE!

5 Likes

The re-comfy-bike.

5 Likes