Favorite (Non-Bot) Puppets on the Show?

Just rewatched “Magic Voyage of Sinbad (He’s NOT Sinbad!)” and I had completely forgotten about Joel’s “Channel Cat” puppet which he plays with (and GPC tries to eat) during the letters segment.
That got me thinking about all the wonderful “soft puppets” which have appeared on the show!
Joey the Lemur!
Channel Cat!
Nummymuffincoocoolbutter!
The creepy giant Richard Kiel head from the WOFS Tour!
The Lady of the Deep!
The Brain from the 30th Ann. Tour!
And now, creepy creepy Baby Munchie.

Am I missing any? Who do you love??

10 Likes

Not my favorite, but Tongue Puppets!

8 Likes

Oh yes how could I forget Tongue Puppets!

7 Likes

Does Goosio count?

I like Crow’s Chicken puppet that Tom steals during the wormhole shenannigans

13 Likes

Hm… nah. I think Baby Munch looks a lot better than Munchie himself. So much so, that I wanna throw him into the abyss.

5 Likes

A vast improvement but still eerie.

6 Likes

mst3k804alien

I absolutely ADORE the space creature that munches on Crow in The Deadly Mantis.

Also, although The Land That Time Forgot doesn’t use a soft puppet, per se, I love the hell out of the friendly robo-squid that latches onto the SOL.

12 Likes

Bonsey!!

14 Likes

Answer correctly, and the lamb shall live!

13 Likes

Let’s see … if it has feet it stops being a puppet and starts being a costume. That I got.

But what about Gretchen? Puppet?

Gretchen

13 Likes

Let’s not forget the time that Mike tried to introduce the Bots to chin puppets.

And who could forget when “Dr. Frank” met Dr. Fist? Does that count? It should count.

10 Likes

DEMON DOGS!!!

11 Likes

I think of the given list, I’m partial to the Lady of the Deep. That was a stellar performance she did of Dr. St. Phibes. (#$&% autocorrect…)

8 Likes

That was the one thing I wanted from the end of show auction and it got to be too rich for my blood at the time!

5 Likes

Gooseo and Enoch & The Demon Dogs have already been mentioned, they’re favorites. As is Dr. St. Phibes’ Lady of the Deep. And I too covet Crow’s Chicken Puppet.

Does Tickle-Me-Carlo-Lombardi count?

How about Hugo T. Nelson?

6 Likes

Am I the only one who’s a fan of Joey, the Lemur???

joey the lemur at DuckDuckGo

10 Likes

Nope, I love Joey, cause he’s such a scruffy mess

There’s also whatever that “thing” was during the Mighty Jack Dog Food commercial bit.

Anybody get a picture of that, I wanna see that now. (first I heard of it)

6 Likes

What about the fish puppet that confused and scared Tom and Crow because they couldn’t comprehend what was going on? How does it know our names? And how is Joel doing that?

ETA: Oh. That’s Channel Cat, short for catfish. Got it. Never mind.

5 Likes

But what if it’s just a head?

Soft puppet? Costume? Mask? Or some twisted mash-up of all three?

3 Likes

I had the same puppet they used for Joey. It was a commercial puppet.

5 Likes