Favorite (Non-Bot) Puppets on the Show?

Who’s that guy with the big head?

Also, not sure about the feet thing. Crow has feet, and GPC had at least one foot ( for a time, anyway).

7 Likes

Channel Cat is fun for the bots’ reactions if nothing else, and the Joey the Lemur bit is so batcrap crazy. I think I’ve got to go with Lady of the Deep, though. The concept and Dr. Donna’s terrified enthisiasm make that one of the best Netflix host segments.

6 Likes

That’s what I was practically running in here to say. I had no idea that was a real thing, instead of just some hilarious frolic of Mike. A memorable host segment.

And a source of private shame, since I have yet to produce my own chin puppet(s)!

6 Likes

puppetmike

Puppet Mike stares into your soul…

9 Likes

Okay… but what about the Punt Bunnies?

9 Likes

Yeah, but I still want my own Mike puppet. (Only for peaceful purposes.)

5 Likes

I think technically puppet Mike was a robot

5 Likes

There were puppets in this movie?!?

6 Likes

We are all puppets to the Amazing Rando!

5 Likes

There is a brief appearance by a prairie dog puppet that Crow catches in the Varmint Vac in the opening segment on The Leech Woman.

How about Resusci-Annie? We know she is a chick, but is she a puppet?

7 Likes

Oh I missed another one! The Porkarina is also a puppet!

5 Likes

I remember that one. unlike Tom and Crow, Gypsy loved the catfish puppet so much that she tried to eat it a couple times. It’s pretty cute.

3 Likes

Was Nummy Muffin Coocol Butter a puppet?

4 Likes

Yeah, enough of one. His mouth opened and closed at least a little.

2 Likes

Does the XT-5000 Ramjet Super-Configured Limited Edition Lighting Interface, Model L count as a puppet?

5 Likes

It is also a Bot so excluded for that reason. But it definitely ranks above Mike’s Killbot and just below Mimzy for “guest bots”

3 Likes

Oh right, non-bot. Duh.

3 Likes

I’m also partial to Tom the Toaster Strudel. He’s so deliciously adorable!

4 Likes

holds fork and knife
Can I eat 'im?

3 Likes