Favorite of the Gizmoplex Vault Picks: Round 3

Torn between Pod People and Werewolf. Still don’t know which way to go!

5 Likes

Throw the curveball and go #TeamGrasshopper!

7 Likes

inigomontoyaHM

7 Likes

On Biography!

7 Likes

With added ‘peter graves goes to the university of Minnesota’ who could say no?? And the most banging marching band soundtrack you will hear all summer?? It’s a no brainer :joy:

9 Likes

#TeamGrasshopper all the way

7 Likes

DAMN YOU PEOPLE, THEY’RE LOCUSTS!

9 Likes

We shall take this poll. One grasshopper at a time…

6 Likes

I didn’t get a good look at their ovipositors, so …

7 Likes

… critters?

Not THAT Critter!

8 Likes

Darn those mods, always keeping the little grasshoppers down :joy:

6 Likes

Easily my favorite of the Crow T. Robot screenplays, including Earth Vs. Soup. (I realize that that may be heretical.)

9 Likes

Well I’m still going for The Killer Shrews.

#TeamPuppy

7 Likes

What really impresses me about The Killer Shrews is what the riffers do in the face of the fact that the movie has a massive glaring issue with its sound quality. It’s the MST3K’d movie where (arguably) the sound most significantly interferes with the actual cinematic experience.

And the gang manages to make the riffs about mishearing all the lines something funny!

Great double feature with Ray Kellog’s The Giant Gila Monster (with the two films being produced back-to-back, no less!) .

6 Likes

It is a great movie, but I’m in too deep with the grasshopper mob, so have to root for them :relaxed:

7 Likes

Pursuant to another thread, this is the one I first watched to test drive my Ultimate collection. CAPTIONS! FINALLY!

Eyyy, @Deiseboi3k, my guy Freddy Forelegs here in Albany Park sends his regards, says he don’t forget you neither. :cricket:

4 Likes

OH, FOR REAL

I always have to use captions if they’re available, and they’re invaluable for the MST3K experience!

5 Likes

I… ii ii can get the money, Freddy, you know I’m good for it… I. I just need for my crop dealers to get back to me. Any day now, Freddy , I swear… Don’t take my thorax :sob::sob:

6 Likes

I can hook you up with the deadly mantis, Freddy, whatever you say, pal.

4 Likes

The Incredibly Mixed-Up Creatures… holds that particular trophy IMO.

4 Likes