Favorite of the Gizmoplex Vault Picks: Round 9 - November 2022 ("Nothing As It Seems" Month)

Just like old times!

2 Likes

Mad Max “that’s bait” Reaction GIF

4 Likes
2 Likes

Emily as Jonah and vice versa

I laughed WAY too hard for someone stuck at work from 9 AM to 10:30 PM.

6 Likes

Quick question, what’s the dude rambling at the end of Time of the Apes? It was a fun bit, but no credit to be seen.

Also, I like how at the bumper at the start of the Vault Picks, Penn sounds like he’s genuinely delighted to be announcing MST3K. “…and you’re watching Mystery Science Theater 3000.” I can just hear the “Wow!” in that delivery.

4 Likes

Time of the Apes is a clear win for me. But I do have a weak spot for those Sandy Frank imports.

:musical_note:Da da daaa. Da da daaaa. …souce of all our pain. :musical_note:

2 Likes

ROcket Attack is a merciless slog for me.
And I find myself unreasonably angry at “spy guy” who runs ins mission in an off white trenchcoat.
At least “Spy gal” wore black at night. Despite this, she gets shot first.
and, hey!, Spy Guy! when you are trying to save your homeland from nuclear devastation, maybe you don’t set the time for “I’ll be half a mile away when they safely femove this from the rocket”
at these stakes, you’re better off setting the timer for 10 seconds and going out with the blast.

and Monster A-Go-Go ??
don’t even get me started. I just nodded grimly during the livestream as Tim called it his “worst”.

just curious - if there were never a monster, then all the people he killed weren’t really dead?

4 Likes