Favorite Weirdly Random Insult in an Episode

There are a lot of weird insults in the movies the gang riffs, which usually spawns even weirder and more random comments. The shear absurdity always cracks me up, and so I am wondering, what are your favorite bizarre insults from any episode?

I particularly enjoy:

-I hope you drop peanut butter on your toe!
-You’re all evil, and I hope you all have snacks!
(The Thing that Couldn’t Die)

-Why, You’re breath is bad too!
(Prince of Space)

-Pu-ma-man, he flies like a mo-ron!
-Three steps behind man!
-Constantly out of his league man!
(Pumaman)

-Big Mclargehuge! Roll Fizzlebeef, etc.
-Spider Sknk, Spider Sknk!
-He’s rebooting
(Space Mutiny)

-You is a jerk!
(Werewolf)

There are many more I can’t remember off the top of my head, but that should be enough to get things started.

5 Likes

For some reason face-related insults jump to mind.

• “Sorry about my face” in reference to Arch Hall Jr. in Eegah! is pretty well-known. In fact, it has made its way into my everyday out-of-context phrases as an “apology” for almost anything.
  • I feel like the early seasons referenced “lumpy” faces in multiple episodes.

For what it’s worth, I believe several members of the cast have expressed regret about some of the old personal-attack riffs. Bill Corbett in particular referenced it in a recent Reddit AMA.

4 Likes

Barely-off-the-stupid-ground Chief.
(Invasion of the Neptune Men)

3 Likes

When I hear “random insult,” my mind immediately jumps to, “Whoa, huge slam on anteaters out of nowhere!”

12 Likes

Phantom of Krankor: “I gotcha now, YA SCUM!”
Later, when a weapon fails to have any effect on Prince of Space, Crow riffs: “See? You are scum!”

4 Likes

Prince of Space is one of my favorite episodes.

2 Likes