Favourite original song?

For me. it has to be “Every Country Has A Monster”.

27 Likes

Let’s Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas!

21 Likes

Mine is Hired! The Musical.

“No they aren’t!” “Yes they do!” makes me laugh every time. Such a perfect example of the Joel-era humor. I also love the Hike Up Your Pants song from Daddy-O.

20 Likes

The original Gamera song always warms my heart whenever I hear it :smiley:

21 Likes

Loving Lovers Love.

14 Likes

Hob-Goblins

Hob-Goblins

What do you do with those Hob-Golblins

They’re over here

They’re over there

13 Likes

Truly, anything sung by Kevin Murphy is a instant favorite. I’ve had Creepy Girl stuck in my head for a few days now, so that’s the first one coming to mind.

16 Likes

Yeah! That and “Concepts” are my favorite Netflix songs. Sooo good

10 Likes

Because reasons…

18 Likes

Where, oh Werewolf.

17 Likes

Tibby, Oh Tibby, The United Servo Academy Men’s Chorus Hymn, and Below the Dam. 'cause why not?

13 Likes

Not really original, but wanted to post it anyway…

The fact it starts mere moments after the actual movie version makes it even better (and I just love the looks on Joel’s face throughout the skit).

8 Likes

Where o werewolf

7 Likes

“Every Country Has a Monster” is also my all-time favorite and totally won me over to the new Netflix cast. Jonah in particular seems to have a flair for the musical numbers.

I love all the songs, though for some reason the jazzy “Secret Agent Super Dragon” really cracks me up with its stupid repetitiveness.

12 Likes

Let’s Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas and He Tried to Kill me With a Forklift

13 Likes

Patrick Swayze Christmas is the clear favorite, but I’d like a shoutout for “When I Held Your Brain In My Arms.”

9 Likes

Tubular Boobular! I think it’s the outfits.

19 Likes

“Let Me be Frank About Frank” is the first to pop into my mind. “Below the Dam,” “Concepts,” “Godzilla Geneology Bop,” and “Every Country Has a Monster” are good contenders too, as is “Who Shall I Kill?”

13 Likes

“The Pants Up Song” from Daddy O! :rofl:

16 Likes

My #1 go to is What a Pleasant Journey from The Girl in Lovers Lane.

4 Likes