Feeling Dumb. Where is the Gizmoplex?

“I know there’s one here.”

Trifle

9 Likes

Look, it was VERY aggressive mugging.

7 Likes

Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes

Show-wise, the Gizmoplex will be exclusively on the dark side of the moon.

A 12-screener with each screen on top of one another buried underneath the lobby!

6 Likes

Why, you had the power of the Gizmoplex all along… just click your heels together three times, close your eyes, and repeat to yourself, “It’s Movie Sign… It’s Movie Sign… It’s Movie Sign…”

14 Likes

The real Gizmoplex was the friends we made along the way

10 Likes

Pretty sure that a SAMPO can make grain, salt, gold, and Gizmoplexes.

10 Likes

I got the SAMPO with the extended warranty and I haven’t regretted it. I hope it’s available at the snackbar for everyone else.

5 Likes

Yes, I remember him. Some kind of magician was he? Did he stick with that?

2 Likes

He’s pretty quiet about it.

3 Likes

Hey welcome, I’m really excited about it. Especially with all my episodes being on it, and we can have watch parties with friends.

1 Like

The only 3 magicians I like are Harry Anderson, Teller, Houdini, and Presto the Pretty Amazing

5 Likes

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk

6 Likes

With the release date for Season 13 having been revealed, that brings back up the question of when the Gizmoplex itself will be started up.

I just want to know when I’ll be able to log into the Gizmoplex - I joined the Kickstarter Tier that gave me a season pass, AND bought the “Ultimate Digital Package”, so I’m wanting to know when I’ll be able to see my videos! I’m hoping the app/site will be open sometime before that Season 13 release date.

4 Likes

[sad sigh] Y’know…

The credits were full-sized.
They ran at a readable speed.

:hourglass: If we could return to those days with TV shows, Penn could get in there and read his High School poetry to us and I wouldn’t even care. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

6 Likes

Charlie Brooker did an excellent skit on Screenwipe some time ago about the changing habits of television end credits - despite how this starts, it lasts the full 5 minutes so stick with it. Note there is some bad language:

3 Likes

I believe there was a mention of an upcoming beta test that at least a few of us will be able to participate in?

I suspect that details and more info re: a time table for official release of v1.0 will be available after the beta has it’s tires kicked a bit?

But, perhaps @Lesley or @ivan have more accurate info than this?

Happy Turkey Day

5 Likes

What about the AMAZING RANDO!:grinning::tophat:

4 Likes

“Now, we’ve never met before, have we?”

4 Likes

So there’s now a three month countdown if they don’t want premiere night to be launch day

2 Likes