Fill in the Blank News

Where Boys Fear to Tread
album cover GIF by uDiscoverMusic

1 Like

bathroom mirrors.

1 Like

Talk about the crime of the century: much confusion arose in Jasper, Alabama when a 200 foot __________ was stolen.

Actual Answer

radio tower

Enter your lies now.

3 Likes

Deep hole in the ground

4 Likes

stretch of highway

6 Likes

white line

4 Likes

Liturgical dancer

4 Likes

Chuck of jasper

4 Likes

Forrest Gump statue

5 Likes

“I’ll die before I surrender, Tim” plaque

4 Likes

century

2 Likes

Ball of twine.

It was the biggest ball of twine in Alabama.

7 Likes

The Xbox brand continues to find its way into everything Microsoft thinks gamers want, as you can now get an Xbox branded __________.

Cereal!

Yes, new xBox cereal, loaded with all the nutrients and fiber a gamer needs, along with more caffeine than a 12-pack of Jolt Cola!

2 Likes

There’s a trend in the Baldur’s Gate 3 modding community: giving the pretty vampire Astarion ___________.

Torgo as a companion.

4 Likes

The government has unfortunately decided that humor does not belong __________.

On Comedy Central
——
The Dutch government is willing to send you a “lousy t-shirt” if you can helpfully __________ for them.

Put a finger in a dyke
——
Against any sense of better judgement, Pizza Hut Japan is releasing __________ pizza.

Gamera
——

Recently on what used to be the birdsite, a wave of people are venting their grief to __________.
The Orange Cone

The 1993 video game Doom can now be run on _______________.

The outside of the Apple Vision Pro, replacing the creepy eyes.

Talk about the crime of the century: much confusion arose in Jasper, Alabama when a 200 foot __________ was stolen.
Shaker of Salt

3 Likes

Ten commandments monument (but without the one about carving false idols).

3 Likes

But that’s only nine commandments then?

2 Likes

They added one about not listening to Nickelback.

4 Likes

They could use the Catholic version instead. I’m sure that wouldn’t be a problem for the Baptists, right?

3 Likes

A bill aiming to change the law around drivers’ rights to claim ___________ was passed unanimously by the Virginia House of Delegates.

Real answer:

roadkill

What’s for dinner? Bill to change roadkill laws passes Virginia House | WRIC ABC 8News

3 Likes