Firefox issues

So far, one minor issue for me in Firefox. It could be the result of an addon I’m using.

The user menu dropdown doesn’t work for me.

It opens, but none of the options can be selected. The menu closes the second I move the mouse. I tried it in Edge and it works perfectly there.

Works fine for me in Firefox.

1 Like

Firefox 97.0.1 here. Menu is allowing me to hover and click through.

1 Like

Works fine over here as well with Firefox 97.0.1.

I’m able to hover the cursor over the options and access each of them.

This could be an add-on thing like you were thinking. Might it be a NoScript issue?

2 Likes

Thanks y’all! That’s why I posted. I’ll look at my addons!

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the same thing, but only at certain screen sizes. Like something invisible is laying on top of it, stopping the hover from working.

BTW, I know it’s still in development, but does anyone know if there a way to report things? Like, this isn’t site/app related, I know, but both Devil Doll and Invasion of the Neptune Men are labeled as Episode 167. Also, I wish there was a way to see all of the content you have access to in one list, instead of having to go to your account, then click into each “product.” Seems really basic.

Oh, you need to taciturn off the Reticence plug-in.

Yeah, I’ll see myself out.

@ivan answered this in another thread. The Virtual Theater will have your purchased items all in one place and it will have more functionality than the base website does right now.

Not sure who/how you can report funky episode numbering issues.

1 Like

This is fixed now! Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

[quote=“GameraIsFilledWithMe, post:6, topic:20686, full:true”]
BTW, I know it’s still in development, but does anyone know if there a way to report things? [/quote]

I’m pretty sure this forum is intended to be the place to report issues.