First show to watch when the vault is unlocked

My preferred choice would be either The Final Sacrifice or Teenage Crime Wave, but both are out of the catalogue at the moment. So I’ll likely go with nominative determinism in my case and watch Time Of The Apes or Mighty Jack.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I’d have to say Tormented.

“Tom Steward killed me!”

“Hey, It’s Blind Lemon Pledge!”

10 Likes

One of my perennial favorites, I can always watch Tormented.

6 Likes

There are several episodes where the witty writing really shines, but this one is particularly great!

10 Likes

That movie is DARK, and the gang beautifully capitalizes on the darkness of the featured movie to great effect.

“Anything happens to me, and the DA gets my lunchbox!”

7 Likes

Sessions presents…!

6 Likes

Joel hushing Servo over the last variation of the joke, “SESSIONS PRESENTS! FACES OF DEATH!”, will never not be a scream.

6 Likes

This got a HUGE laugh out of me! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done. :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Luckily, that was an episode in one of the backer packs I got.

4 Likes

:smiley:

It’s so damn good. Those Russo-Finnish episodes were a GIFT, and I would totally get seeing anybody pick any of them as the answer to this thread’s question.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to start with The Crawling Eye and continue on with a complete series watch through. I’ve never watched the show in sequence before.

5 Likes

Now that I know I have access for the rest of the year, I’m seriously considering that option.

4 Likes

I did this before. You would love doing so.

It’s something fantastic to observe the evolution of the show - to see how the look of the series has changed, to catch all the running gags taking hold, to watch how the performers really grow into their characters.

6 Likes

I would also recommend a complete series run!

Did it as a Pandemic Project a couple years ago and it was an incredible journey.

4 Likes

I’m just looking over this full available archive and this is so incredible.

I know these episodes were never hard to find, but having them in one official spot (and in a time where I can have 130+ full episodes in my pocket whenever I’m out and about) is just… Wow!

4 Likes

Looks like it’s already up on the traditional site at least. The virtual theater still doesn’t have them listed. Think I may re-watch the episode that introduced me to MST3k, Women of the Prehistoric Planet.

4 Likes

FINAL SACRIFICE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO STREAM!!
Animated GIF

7 Likes

I’ve been checking the Virtual Theater in anticipation of seeing all of those lovely cannisters. It is rather slow to load or change search parameters, so I assume it’s in process as we spe – type. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They still aren’t showing up in the Virtual Theater for me, but they do show up on the regular site and the apps.

5 Likes