For fans of Beez

So, here’s my idea. Let’s try to make Beez the Chuck Norris or stig ( for top gear fans) of the mst universe and make up ‘facts’ about her.

I’ll get the ball rolling with

Beez was able to build a life size version of the SOL using only 3 bricks of Lego.

Beez made the mst moon from one strand of spaghetti.

Beez is able to fly a la Mary Poppins with just a cocktail umbrella.

I’m sure people can come up with better than that, but it’s a start :grin:

20 Likes

Beez once appeared at DragonCon doing a fully authentic cosplay of Kekko Kamen (Should you do a Google image search of that term, be sure it’s done on a non-shared device where you can be certain no one will be shoulder surfing. Let’s just say the character comes from a Go Nagai manga).

3 Likes

Beez was once considered to be one of the Mads but her overpowering creativity put to evil uses was deemed to be too unstoppable, so she was steered into bot fashion design in order to save the world.

9 Likes

What? No references to guest characters she played?

Beez used to babysit omnipotent cosmic beings.

10 Likes

I went on a Ferris wheel once with Beez. Faulty crossbars caused the whole thing to start to collapse. She prevented the collapse with just a single needle and a piece of human hair.

Part of this story is actually true. I’ll let you figure out which part.

:heart:Beez

13 Likes

And then… Beez climed back down safely?

Okay the part I just said was a bit bland.

3 Likes

Beez built a sampo that produces robot costumes, props and hot dish.

15 Likes

If you look up “sewing machine” on Wikipedia it redirects you to the page on Beez.

11 Likes

That which does not kill Beez makes her stronger. And angry.

Additionally, that which does kill Beez also makes her stronger and cannot slay her a second time.

7 Likes

Clapping Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Beez drank a Red Bull once, and she gave it wings!

(re: her recent appearance on the livestream with said beverage)

16 Likes

Yes! That’s brilliant haha😂

3 Likes

Beez solved the mystery of Mystery Science Theater 3000

14 Likes

Beez put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp and the ram in the rama lama ding dong.

9 Likes

All those rich men who launched themselves in to space? They needed hundreds of people and millions of dollars of technology. Beez did it all by herself, using only an empty cream corn can and a slingshot.

17 Likes

Haha

3 Likes

The movie featured on episode 905, The Deadly Bees was originally meant to be The Deadly Beez. However, none of the writers could do Beez justice and so they dropped the idea in favor of the plot that would eventually be featured on MST3K.

12 Likes

Beez doesn’t make bot costumes. Bot costumes come to her and ASK HER to be made.

10 Likes

Beez once made a sweater for Tom Servo in under 3 minutes using only Mike’s back hair!

…Bill Brasky!

6 Likes

She was named the deadly Beez in the credits which is true and awesome :grin:just like Beez, true and awesome…

1 Like