Forget it Nick. It’s Demontown. And It’s The OPEN THREAD for the Mods’ Watch Party of DEMON SQUAD With Filmmaker Watchalong and Q&A! (April 7th, 8pm EDT)

Happy Friday! Welcome to the Open Thread for our special Mods’ Choice Watch Party celebrating the season 13 episode Demon Squad!

We’re also promoting the Kickstarter for the Demon Squad sequel, Deadwatch. If you’re enjoying tonight, or just enjoy movies at all, head on over and become a backer!

But that’s not all! Screenwriter/star Erin Lilley Smith and director Thomas Smith - our own @Erin_Lilley_Smith and @FightingOwl - will be joining us for the watch party and a Q&A!

Feel free to ask any questions you have about Demon Squad, Deadwatch, or the Kickstarter, but more in-depth or involved answers may come at the end of the evening, allowing our guests to enjoy the movie with us. Please be patient if the answers take some time.

looks over pre-show checklist

Okay, that’s enough of the business! So get on down to the Former Pizza Hut and let’s go demon hunting! Have your own episode copy (NOT the event replay!) ready at 8pm EDT…hit play when the clock strikes 0:00!

7 Likes

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Did I beat @optiMSTie? I did, I did!

10 Likes

looking the sandlot GIF

Hi everyone!

6 Likes

Amazing colossal thanks to @Erin_Lilley_Smith and @FightingOwl for taking the time to join us for the festivities! We’re glad to have y’all aboard for this return trip to Demontown with a fun movie/episode experience!

LET’S G-

starwarsfast

12 Likes

pizzahutglasses

We’re hauling out the GOOD drinking glasses for the event, too!

14 Likes

Can’t wait to belly up to the puppet bar!

8 Likes

Now that’s a blast from the past!

4 Likes

Clearly this is a photo-shopped image. None of those glasses are chipped!

6 Likes

Hi, robot friends. So excited to watch party with y’all. :smiling_face:

9 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl:

Well, we tried doctoring them up in MS Paint, but things went… awry.

4 Likes

The finest selection of Beer-brand beer all the way around!

7 Likes

b99meepmorpzeet

5 Likes

This is the canister/file you want:

Not the one that looks like a ticket. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

If it don’t have Joel’s face on it, I ain’t watchin’ it.

5 Likes

This has Joel written all over it!

… err, or illustrated all over it, rather. OH, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! :rofl:

4 Likes

HAPPY NOW?!

11 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, PERFECT :smiley:

I love it!

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this ALL WEEK and today’s the day! WOO HOO!

9 Likes