Forget it Nick. It’s Demontown. And It’s The OPEN THREAD for the Mods’ Watch Party of DEMON SQUAD With Filmmaker Watchalong and Q&A! (April 7th, 8pm EDT)

Glad to have you aboard for the fun jazz of rewatching a great episode - cheers! :smiley:

5 Likes

WOOHOO! Back doing this once again! It’s Open Thread day!

All set to once again watch this terrific experiment in the exceptional Season 13!

Let’s do this! :smiley:

6 Likes

OH HELL YEAH :smiley:

psychshawn

3 Likes

Just letting everyone know…

….I CALL DIBS ON THE FAN!

7 Likes

Ok DS queued. Tending to pizza. =)

5 Likes

Now that’s doing it right!

4 Likes

Let’s see … got my tiny desk, got my heat turned up to 98º, got a West Indies Salad, got my “We Invented Mardi Gras, Dammit” T-shirt on … LET’S DO THIS.

5 Likes

Only 98? Pfft. That’s nothin’!

4 Likes

This is now jogging some memories.

I remember, in the ramp-up to the grand premiere, just out truly geeked with everything do to with this episode! First, you had the makers of Demon Squad giving us all sorts of behind-the-scenes insight and being so warm and friendly with us!

But, it was the fact this was to the episode that marked the return of JOEL ROBINSON at the helm that truly had me so dang hyped. Then, the promos came out with that near-perfect recreation of the original set and it became a special level of anticipation.

So great to be doing this again!

10 Likes

I dug my trilby out of the back of the closet, I am ready to squad some demons!

6 Likes

I really hope they get funded on the Kickstarter. I love the attitude and warmth of the fimlmakers, and I love a film made with heart and humor. Excited to watch this with y’all!

9 Likes

Massive demons of destruction, capable of being here in 40 MINUTES!

5 Likes

Thanks for the nudge! I had been meaning to back, and had not gotten around to it. Seems like a great night for it… gonna have to pony up for the Blu-Ray to see it in full glory.

10 Likes

To fully recreate the experience of the premier, we have to have a technical delay for about an hour. :crazy_face:

11 Likes

6 Likes

Already done did it! Hope everyone who can afford to kicks in a little something to make it happen!

6 Likes

LMAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAO :smiley:

mst3kgetoutandpush

6 Likes

Welcome aboard, folks!

5 Likes

Anyone else warming up with a short?

I’m watching Balance Beam For Girls and I’m now singing “Lightning Crashes” to myself.

5 Likes

Me too, I even decided to throw in for the digital copy as well, so first I can see it quick, and then I can see it good. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes