FREE TONIGHT ON TWITCH! Mary Jo Reads from her Junior High Diary!

The Mary Jo Pehl Show | Episode 2: Mary Jo Reads From Her Junior High Diary image

Original Mystery Science Theater 3000 writer & cast member Mary Jo Pehl hosts a new livestream series in collaboration with Dumb Industries: The Mary Jo Pehl Show .

The monthly comedy-variety show features Pehl hosting an interactive hour of comedy every fourth Tuesday of the month, free to all viewers. Chris Gersbeck, founder of Dumb Industries and producer of the popular The Mads Are Back livestreams with MST3K’s Trace Beaulieu & Frank Conniff, produces.

RSVP for a chance to win a homemade urn from Mary Jo Pehl’s father! Anyone who RSVP’s is entered into a raffle and we’ll announce the winner at the end of the show!

Can’t watch live? Subscribe to The Mary Jo Pehl Show Twitch channel and you’ll be able to watch the replay at your leisure. FREE for Amazon Prime members!

Themes for future episodes of The Mary Jo Pehl Show will be decided by the fans, with Pehl providing several possible options at the end of each show and letting viewers vote on which they’re most anxious to see next.

Watch The Mary Jo Pehl Show on The Mary Jo Pehl Show Twitch channel every fourth Tuesday @ 8pm ET / 7pm CT!

3 Likes

Just made sure my prime sub got me setup for the replay. I subscribed to the event, Bc I want that Pehl urn to put remains in.

Maybe not even MY remains… the possibilities are endless!!!

1 Like

Fun show, good conversations, plenty of laughs.

There were a couple of buffering issues, but overall it worked much better than the last two live events (The Mads and the Movie Jo Night)

But MJ doesn’t like puns, guess she’s not into Svengoolie then? :wink:

2 Likes

Mine dropped out just as Gruber got started and I missed the rest—looking forward to the replay.