Friends?

Is there a Friends system somewhere on this forum? I mean, yes, I realise we’re all friends here, but is there a way to tag someone as an Official Friend™, for them to then accept or decline? Not that it’s super useful, but it is one of those stupid little things that triggers dopamine release in the midbrain. So it must be part of any social forum, yes? :wink:

5 Likes

Can find no such thing under your profile. Only the ability to mute/ignore you. So I don’t think that’s a thing here.

2 Likes

If you’re not ignored or muted, you’re a friend. Got it.

Awkward smile

4 Likes

This is the first forum I’ve been on where I haven’t had to go find the mute feature within 48 hours. Though I suspect I’ve driven some folks to it myself here.

10 Likes

8 Likes

At first I thought you were asking about the show, and I was like “Yeah… Friends… it exists.”

2 Likes

maybe if you didn’t gad about all day, you’d have some friends, Sandy!

5 Likes

They were never there for me. :cry:

I’ll show them. I’ll show them all…

1 Like

Happy to report that even without a Friends feature, people are being friendly. So yay! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap:

3 Likes

I just want to add that there are a ton of great people on this board who I truly enjoy hanging out with. You all are crazy cool cats!

KingInvader

7 Likes

Cool cats indeed.

4 Likes

Difford & Tilbrook are calling.

2 Likes