Future MST3K merch requests!

Any chance of making beach towels?

18 Likes

Bobbleheads?

13 Likes

I know there is at least a Funko Pop! Crow. Not certain if it is the bobblehead variety or just a vinyl.

3 Likes

I’d love actual moveable action figures and a SoL and/or Deep/Moon 13 playset…

18 Likes

Ooo! Also, I bet plushie versions of the bots would sell like mad! Beanie Bots, if you will…

21 Likes

Although it won’t happen anytime soon, who wants Funko Pop! figures of M. Waverly and Growler to be made?

13 Likes

I’d buy those!

3 Likes

Here’s a “shouldn’t-be-so-deep cut” for you…
I ABSOLUTELY INSIST that any M. Waverly POP figure comes with a Toaster! You heard me!!

((I’m super curious to know how many people catch that reference.))

Do you agree, @themwaverly? :wink:

4 Likes

Oh man, so many great possibilities here. Bed sheets, comforters, pillow cases … footie pajamas anyone?

8 Likes

Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

7 Likes

Remember the posters that used to come with the box sets. Tiny little posters for each episode. I want those.
Full size if you would please. I may have to take down some pictures of the kids to make room. But totally worth it.

16 Likes

JACKETS!!! The ones the hosts wore during the telethon.

25 Likes

I would love a jumpsuit!

14 Likes

This ^^^^

2 Likes

I’d totally go for some footie pajamas! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Psyched to get the 3D Hoodie!
More 3D merch wouldn’t be bad…

3 Likes

Interociter, please.

“Are you boys cooking in there?”
“No.”
“Are you building an interociter?”
“NO!”

19 Likes

Oo yes, pajamas or comfy fleece relaxwear please!

We agitated like mad for the jackets during the KS campaign. Possibly they will offer them in the store, given the hue and cry. Depends on the risk of the initial outlay to provision them, one assumes.

4 Likes

Not exactly merchandise, but I’d love to see a MST3K licensed pinball machine.

I mean, Elvira has three. Ultraman will soon have one. Lotta potential for MST3K.

19 Likes

I also have another idea! One of us love Lego, right? Well what if they made officially licensed MST3K Lego sets?

12 Likes