Future MST3K merch requests!

I was thinking like a cards against humanity type game. But someone reads out loud what the movie is about and we answer with movie title cards in our hands

12 Likes

Me tooo.

One thing Iā€™ve wanted since I saw it:
A poster or shirt of Steve Vanceā€™s Crypt-Keeper Crow on a motorcycle (from the MST3K comics, issue #2 variant cover)

Another thing: some nicer, heavier desktop-sized figurines of the bots. made out of metal would be ideal.

Ooo, maybe SOL bookends? to hold up our DVD collections?

12 Likes

Plush Tom and Crow.

14 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted the Moon as an enamel pin. Maybe this existed at one point and I missed it.

Itā€™s hard to wear a tiki inspired, moon logo mug on your jacket. Iā€™ll keep trying though

The keychain and the ornament work a little better but itā€™s just not right

13 Likes

@Lesley would it be possible to get permission to use mst3k imagery to have custom fabric printed if itā€™s just for personal use and not to be sold?

6 Likes

iā€™d like to see legacy T shirts from the early seasons and the live showsā€¦they did not have my size during the last tour and i so wanted that shirt with all the hosts and mads :frowning: i have a few original run shirts but i donā€™t wear them as much as i would like as they are starting to fade /crack.

5 Likes

ooo great idea

2 Likes

This might have limited appeal but Iā€™d like a light up silhouette trailer hitch plug.

1 Like

Iā€™d second this (or third it)!

11 Likes

This might have already been done, or may be too weird:

I would love stickers of the silhouette with host and the bots watching the film that would be big enough to place on, say, a laptop case, or small enough for a phone case.

An extension on that idea: I want a large, plastic, detachable version of the silhouette that I could place on my TV. Or maybe a clear TV cover. I donā€™t know the full workings of it, but would love to have the host and bots watching all my shows with me because they are literally attached to my TV.

4 Likes

Perhaps too niche, butā€¦

D&D dice? Imagine rolling a crit on a d20 and you see the silhouette of the Satellite of Love or Tom Servoā€™s head. Thatā€™d be cool.

Different color dice for the different bots and hosts. Red, white, silver for Tom Servo, gold, black for Crow, purple, yellow, gray for GPC, etc. The possibilities are endless.

6 Likes

i can see copyright issues with the figurinesā€¦perhaps some of the films are public domain and are copyright free.

1 Like

I hope something like the crate will be bundled with Joelā€™s MST-inspired snack box he talked about during the KS. I would love to get some MST socks, a fun pin/patch and a box of Sour Patch Torgos.

1 Like

Not a problem. Go for it. :wink:

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you!

2 Likes

I think I need to work on a Satellite of Love MOC!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a couple of the models submitted to Lego Ideas. They were good but not great, though I think scale has something to do with it. Crow and Servo are challenging shapes for Lego; maybe instead of going for a brick-built SOL, someone should submit larger models of each major character, similar to the new(ish) BrickHeadz (Legoā€™s version of Funko Pops).

Of course, Iā€™d love a model of the SOL deck with everyone on it ā€“ official MST3K minifigures would be mind-blowing ā€“ but BrickHeadz would be incredible too.

If the powers that be have an interest in this I think it could really happen. MST3K is well known enough that I bet a call from Alternaversal to Lego would be very well received, and bypass the whole Lego Ideas scheme to be developed from the ground up by Legoā€™s in-house team. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Things Iā€™m hoping to see on the Merch Stand of the Gizmoplex:

CD/Download/Cassette Tape(for collectable reasons) of the new songs including Hit Me Swayze One More Time

Enamel pins of the SOL, the bots, the theatre silhouette, the MST3K moon, a ticket stub for the Gizmoplex etc

Plushie bots, and Mads and hosts tbh

More patches and stickers

Hair and pet accessories like ribbons, bows, collars, hair bands etc

Also think a Cards Against MST3K could work

11 Likes

Lego set would be awesome.

6 Likes