Gamera vs. Thread

“Gamera, [cough] Old Friend. I… tried to rob the cradle. But now here I am… with [cough] one foot in the grave!!”

3 Likes

Gamera vs.

this brown little pest by the name of…
I can’t believe I’m saying this.

MUNCHIE.

7 Likes

I thought this was about…

vs.

6 Likes

What if… the New, Enriched Stuff™ factions were dueling for the soul of Gamera, and not that of Bill Dudley?!

:notes: Welcome to our Gamera thread!
He’s the mascot for our bread!
Spread some jam on GA-mer-aaaa!!
:notes:

4 Likes

Versus a 90 foot tall Dolomite!

10 Likes

The new Gamera expansion pack!

1 Like

Not to be that guy…

but that’s a Jolteon…

2 Likes

In all Seriousness I’d love to see Monsterverse Gamera…

but only if they have a Cameo with someone from MST3k…

2 Likes

Gamera punches Gaos in the face, Joel is in the crowd screaming “THAT’S what you’re made of!”

2 Likes

Or maybe as ‘Crazy Kenny’ an insane doom cultist/ crazy hobo who worships Gamera?

2 Likes

That’s Jonah’s role, with Baron and Hampton as his followers.

And yes, they all wear little shorts.

2 Likes

Gamera vs. The Patriarchy

7 Likes

Gamera was non-binary all along! I have several buddies who’d love to be able to breathe fire on people who insist that they can’t work as a singular pronoun. :grin:

5 Likes

It’s not Gamera, but still a good excuse to share this. :slight_smile:

The short is fan-made, but the official Godzilla social media accounts shared it so I choose to believe it’s canon now. :smiley:

4 Likes

Gamera versus Abbott and Costello

6 Likes

A military experiment gone horribly wrong has turned America’s favorite country bumpkin Marine recruit into a 50 foot tall killing machine (who can still sing a lovely version of “The Impossible Dream”) in

Gamera vs. Gomer! Ahhhhhh!

3 Likes

Gamera vs Gamora

Why is Gamera?

8 Likes

Although mentioning that song I’m picturing Gamera vs. Don Quixote. Or even vs. Don Coyote. Either way they think Gamera is a sentient windmill in a twist.

3 Likes

Gamera vs. Maturin, Guardian of the Beam

2 Likes

Gamera vs. the People of Zigra, seeking damages for the loss of the planet’s sole provider.

2 Likes