Games to Benefit Ukraine

I found this fantastic video game bundle to help Ukraine relief efforts. Some of the games are worth the 10 dollar donation alone! I thought some of you might be gamers. Get in while you can! I’m sorry if this is too political for this site, but it’s a positive thing.

9 Likes

If voicing support for Ukraine in such an instance is wrong, I may not want to be right.

8 Likes

Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

3 Likes

I also hope that we are not to the point that humanitarian aid is “too political.” The crisis is real, very immediate, and is certainly a life-or-death situation. Misties have big hearts, and I would say that this is thread is very very appropriate for us. Thank you for it! And thank you for thinking about the effect this topic might have on the forum as a whole.

8 Likes

What a great way to raise funds! And what a dragon’s hoard of treasure! It’s too many games to go through at the moment, but I can definitely say that any one of these games is worth the asking price alone:

Kingdom Two Crowns
Figment
SUPERHOT
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
Moon Hunters
Jotun: Valhalla Edition
Bleed
Highway Blossoms: Remastered
Eldritch

Thank you for sharing this, @NatalieShark!

5 Likes

I’m not really a gamer, but I might put money into this anyway just to help.

4 Likes

This is a great bundle filled with an amazing selection of games and its for a great cause. I am all for it.

4 Likes

There are even tabletop games and assets as well. I found a couple of programs also. One for project management stood out.

3 Likes

I’m a boring person with no friends in the town where I live. :frowning:

But I’m still going to give this money.

3 Likes

Maybe we should all start up an online game! Anyone a good GM? I’ve been thinking of running one for Dark Crystal, but I am up for suggestions.

4 Likes

:spiral_calendar: Note: “This offer ends” just over 2 days from now.
Friday, March 18, 2022 7:00 AM

2 Likes

DM sent.

1 Like

I would love to add Celeste and Baldi’s Basics Plus to that list. Altough the later one is still in development and is also a horror game. It’s still very much a vein of a low budget indie horror which I assume a lot of people here would appriciate

3 Likes

If you’ve ever hunted for Waldo (Or Wally overseas), Hidden Folks is one of the best hidden-object-ish games ever.

3 Likes