Gee i DID NOT KNOW i WOULD PAYING EXTRA FOR EVERYTHING.

I guess I did not pay attention to my backer experiment. I only got a season pass for 3 months? Everything else I have to pay for. I thought it going to be like the first kickstarter where my backing paid for all season 12. But of course that was the Netflicks days. Oh well live and learn. Good luck I won’t be investing any more money now or in the future. I will just have to settle for the free stuff.

They had different subscriptions for different levels.

7 Likes

With all due respect, if you weren’t paying attention, that’s on you.

13 Likes

You can extend your pass if you so choose:

8 Likes

How dare they demand compensation for their hard work? What a rip-off!

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this- I’m sure that’s incredibly frustrating and disappointing for you to think you were getting one thing, then realizing you had not read the tier levels or misunderstood yours and that you did not back at the full season access level.

As others have pointed out, there may be ways to expand your pass if that’s something you would consider.

More importantly, hopefully you will watch the next few months worth of content and realize that your pledge, whatever the amount, helped bring about another season of the show. A season that is really coming into its own and shows incredible promise.

9 Likes

This has to be a parody thread or something

2 Likes

Personally, I think they should alter the season so it all airs in three months to make it up to you!

1 Like

There was a six-meat smorgasbord of choices during the campaign, so I don’t fault you for being confused. On the flipside, you paid a lot less at that tier, too. So it’s not like you got shortchanged. Rather, you missed a specific window. In a big campaign like this, it pays to double-check along the way. Cold comfort, but a teachable moment perhaps.

6 Likes

In fairness they did publish this:

9 Likes