General All-Purpose Star Wars Thread

1 Like
3 Likes

Our weekly MST3K watch group just concluded, and I finished it up with something that I call Youtube Potluck, a partly group-contributed collection of videos presented for all to enjoy. Sometimes when I do YT Potlucks, I log the videos shown and post them somewhere, both as a record and so others can watch them later. Like here:

The recent Wes Anderson mashup (which I hear is machine-generated) has been posted, I see. Did you know there’s at least two others?

Classic-styled TV intros:

Lego Star Wars:

Two of Bad Lip Reading’s many Star Wars music videos:

Duel of the Fates:

Miscellaneous:

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, the sequel trilogy took his translator job away, because suddenly every scavenger and fighter pilot can understand beep boops, so maybe he’s just cranky like a boomer.

3 Likes

The first thing the New Republic mandated was beep boop language lessons.

3 Likes

Quick, to the stores! Now that it’s May the 5th, all the Star Wars candy is on sale for 50% off!

5 Likes

As long as it’s not the Jar Jar tongue candy…

3 Likes

Even the intro theme is a slow burner

1 Like

50 Million Stormtroopers Can’t Be Wrong!!!

4 Likes

^that’s one of the scenes Lucas “fixed.”

3 Likes

If I had written Force Awakens, Finn would have shot a stormtrooper and said something like, “Wow, this is way easier without the helmet!”

7 Likes

Evil Overlord Rule #1:

My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear Plexiglas visors, not face-concealing ones.

4 Likes

I thought Rule #1 was ‘No Air Ducts Large Enough To Crawl Through.’

3 Likes

That’s #2 on the List. #3 is, “My noble half-brother—whose throne I usurped—will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.”

I’ve never thought the Rules were in any particular order of importance.

2 Likes

Very Important.

2 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh, so Rosanna was John Williams’ fault ultimately.

1 Like

All I wanna yub when I wake up in the nub is yub your nub! ROSANNE UB NUB!

2 Likes