Giant Non-Specific Football / Soccer Thread! (NOW with World Cup 2022!)

Looks like Rashford is getting ready… :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Are we getting some Dr Marcus!? swoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My feed has Ian Darke on it. He is legit my fave announcer. I agree with you on Twellman, though.

1 Like

Marcus Rashford is an A++ human being.

3 Likes

He really is. I follow him on Twitter and he’s done so much for the youth.

3 Likes

I must have my commentators mixed up then. I still say that 90% of the time they are really just a distraction.

2 Likes

Oh donkey balls, we are going for penalties!!!

2 Likes

So, anyone know Pickford’s record on taking PKs?

(See also: Europa League Final)

1 Like

Oh gods, don’t remind me of the Europa League!!

Pickford has a 24% save rate. Dunno on taking penalties.

1 Like

I do hope Pickford’s haircut ends up being the worst decision he’s made this month

2 Likes

No matter what, it’s better than Foden’s hair choices!

1 Like

Agree to disagree

2 Likes

Oh wow. Wow oh wow. I haven’t seen a shootout where both keepers came to play like that. Wow. Damn.

1 Like

This was a massive match, and my heart completely goes out to the young guy that took the last penalty, he was literally in tears… Congrats to Italy… :trophy:

3 Likes

Yep. Italy stayed with it and won it. But damn, Pickford gave it his all and oh, I do feel for Saka. It wasn’t entirely his fault, but that could haunt him for the rest of his career. :confused:

1 Like

I’m just goin to point to this, because it came true

2 Likes

They all gave their all. Poor Rashford though too, hit the bar… Italy is really good with penalties, they seem to strive under that pressure…

2 Likes

Stupidly bad luck. And the abuse he, Sancho, and Saka are getting right now makes me want to hurl. Ugh.

3 Likes

Oh no! I haven’t been on the socials today. Gah, people that call themselves ‘Fans’ make me so sick…hooligans is what they are

2 Likes

All right. Euros are over, Copa America is over, where’s everyone getting their fix now? I’ve got my USL and NWSL sides, but for the life of me I can’t seem to get into MLS. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like