Gift a pass?

Is there now/will there be a way to gift a season pass to the Gizmoplex? Is there already that option and I just can’t find it?

5 Likes

Yes, but those passes are all addressed to the name “JOIKE”, so it’s going to be a little awkward.

5 Likes

The Gizmoplex proper isn’t online yet, so there’s really nowhere to do shopping for related stuff, unless you’re looking at the Kickstarter Backer Survey. This here is just the beta of the new forum, where all of us Backjack pilots are being held captive.

1 Like

There were some ideas floated during the kickstarter of how folks could host their own watch parties, and gift subscriptions were brought up as an option. Things like that will get ironed out once we’re closer to having the Gizmoplex ass a reality, I imagine.

2 Likes

Only a month at a time. I got one as an add-on so my kid could host a riff-a-long with his Godmother.

2 Likes

During the Kickstarter, I asked about this. Ivan assured me they were going to try and make gifting passes an easy option. This probably won’t become an option until the Gizmoplex actually exists.

2 Likes