Give 'em a cheer while they're still here!

Yeah, but she’s performing. That’s a little different. But hey, it takes all kinds. I’ve definitely seen punks and hippies who were nearing or past retirement age.

1 Like

Sure, David Crosby was still a hippie in good standing.

2 Likes

Still alive!

4 Likes

Yeah, but do we want to give him a cheer?

2 Likes

Encino Man is a guilty pleasure and I’m not sorry. “She finds you crusty, Dave.”

2 Likes

Hey, Brendan Fraser: Oscar Nominee.

6 Likes

I mean, Tom Hanks was in Mazes & Monsters, but I wouldn’t say that made it a great movie…

That said, I liked Blast from the Past.

2 Likes

Definitely deserving of a cheer –

The Great –

The Incomparable –

Carol Burnett Show GIFs | Tenor

17 Likes

Carol is 89!

4 Likes

You know who else is 89? (Prepare yourself)

Miss Julie Newmar!

Is she the last villain standing from the Batman TV series? Not just of the Big 4, but out of all the guest villains. I can’t think of any others.

11 Likes

Joan Collins. Also 89. She played The Siren.

6 Likes

And John Astin, 92, who played the Riddler.

5 Likes

Only one of them is simply the best.

2 Likes

Better than all the rest.

1 Like

Easily the most tolerable of Pauly’s movies since he’s just a sidekick. Taped it off Showtime in 7th grade after seeing it in theaters.

Short Round, Link…could Sean Astin and that Scanners dude from Wayne’s World be next for a comeback?

encino-man-no

2 Likes

Sean Astin already made a comeback as Sam Gamgee.

1 Like

She’s still one of the living unlike Ike.

This guy has divided people with his personal life but I don’t care. I’ll still watch his classic movies and still mourn when it’s his time. Some guy from a movie that was the first Corbett era Crow episode. I ain’t cancelling him.

clint eastwood GIF

Summary

Except for City Heat, Dead Pool and Pink Cadillac. Those were turkeys to quote Joe Bob!

4 Likes

“Weezing the juice” still gets used 'round here.

2 Likes

There’s also Glynis Johns (Lady Penelope Peasoup). Also Terry Moore, who played Venus (Joker’s moll) and Edy Williams who played Rae with Liberace’s character, Chandell.

6 Likes

Original Enterprise crew:

William Shatner – 91
George Takei – 85
Walter Koenig – 86

12 Likes