GIZMOPLEX Black Friday Sale and Questions About 2023

Tangentially related: While we’re on the subject of MST3K Turkey Day sales and such, Shout Factory’s got a sweet Turkey Day sale going on MST3K box sets running now until 11/28/2022 at 11:59 PM PST!

7 Likes

Nice! There’s many episodes that aren’t in the Gizmoplex and that aren’t being streamed on Twitch that you can only get in these sets… Stuff like Agent from HARM, Deadly Mantis, Kitten with a Whip, Revenge of the Creature, and others. The prices are good … I may pick up a couple sets to get some eps I haven’t seen in years.

2 Likes

Oh, excellent, glad to hear it! :smiley:

Yeah, I had my eye on some sets with eps that aren’t yet available there. There’s one that’s got Agent for H.A.R.M. and Teen-Age Crime Wave, and one that’s got Space Travelers and San Francisco International, and another one that has The Incredible Melting Man and Riding with Death.

All solid stuff!

1 Like

Thanks for this clarification.

The holiday nightly live streams sound amazing! Also sounds like a great time for a pledge drive :slight_smile: .

I know this probably can’t be answered but, if there was a S14, what are the odds it would premiere in March 2023?

I’m just curious if the Gizmoplex will be able to self-sustain our new monthly MST3K episode habit or if it would be a whole other year before new episodes launch.

2 Likes