Gizmoplex Founders Packet

Please excuse if this has been asked, but I searched and didn’t see anything about it.

When looking at BackerKit, I noticed something I hadn’t seen before, the mention of “Download: Gizmoplex Founders Packet” but have no idea what that is. Nothing shows under the download section either.

Does anybody know what this “founders packet” is?

2 Likes

It’s pretty much like those packets that come in instant ramen packages. There’s some spices mixed into a fistful of MSG.

Seriously, though,… it’s a certificate and ID card you can choose to print and then hang on your fridge or something. PDF files.

6 Likes

Is the certificate Chicken, Beef, or Shrimp flavor?

4 Likes

Where does one find this certificate and Id card?

3 Likes

you should know since your username is an anagram for certificate (if you re-use a couple letters). doesn’t that make you an expert? a certified certificate certifier, even.

2 Likes

The packet hasn’t been released yet. When it is, Backerkit will let us know.

The contents of the Founders Packet were described in the descriptions for Experiment 015 and Experiment 085.

4 Likes

Thanks for this, explains a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spicy chilli with a hint of lime.

The lime is Growler.

4 Likes

I prefer the shrimp flavored founders packet, topped with a fried egg, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

Man you guys, now I want some ramen and eggs.

2 Likes

Weird Al My Work Here Is Done GIF by Adult Swim

4 Likes

… miso flavor for moi.

2 Likes

and spam.

1 Like

Spam, spam, spam, egg, and spam?

5 Likes

Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy, and a fried egg on top, Gizmoplex Founders Packet, and Spam

4 Likes

@ivan
Any update on the Founders Packet?