Gizmoplex "Hallowe'en" Update - v 0.9.24

Ivan! It looks great! Combining art from Mike works so well with all of the other assets! Its a fun look for sure! Love the fog rolling in the background too!

Well Done!
G

5 Likes

Looks good. But for some reason, most of my videos from the Gizmoplex dot come website (like Manos, the Gauntlet Collection, or the Season 13/tribute/tickets stuff) aren’t showing up at all in my Video Fridge. I gave them the right e-mail. I don’t know what’s going on.

1 Like

Hello there, Justin, and welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Hmmm… not sure what happened there, but I would recommend sending an email to gizmoplex@mst3k.com. They can get right to the bottom of that!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is even an issue anymore, but will the curtains on the 4:3 aspect episodes be causing any “image burn”?

Would it be possible to make the curtains move/reset periodically, or is that creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist?

Unless you watch on a CRT monitor from the 1990s, or watch classic episodes nonstop for about two weeks (it’s possible!) you should not have any worries.

CRT burn in is a real thing. LCD and LED monitors can get corrected by putting an all-white image on the screen for a few minutes (at least in all but the most extreme cases, like you had an image up for a year or something.)

The numbers I gave are complete guesses, but the general idea I believe is correct.

6 Likes

I can’t quite read the text on all of Frank’s headstones. Is there some way to zoom in the graphics a little further, or could someone post what they say?

3 Likes

If you’re talking about the ones in the Backer Wall room, they are the dates and episodes when he died.

3 Likes

Here’s the tombstone image—you can zoom in a bit on this to get a better look.

10 Likes

This makes my :heart: smile. Looks great!

3 Likes

I knew what they contained in general, I just couldn’t actually read them - the specific numbers, and the method of death (as I think it is, guessing from one I can read). Thanks @MichaelRobertson for the bigger pic!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot Download Owned Movies in Gixmoplex Theater

Speaking of the Kingadome decorations, how cool is it that @Erin_Lilley_Smith and @FightingOwl’s baddie got a shout-out on in the theater lobby?

14 Likes

Love that!

6 Likes

That is so cool!!

6 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention I love the ambient sound!

3 Likes

You think it may have something to do with the Halloween update? I didn’t have this problem until when I tried to get to the Devil Doll tribute.

1 Like

There still hasn’t been movement to add Smell-o-vision for all scenes with Mideval Villages, Fish Markets, and Midwest Outhouses. Most disappointing. I need to speak with a Manager.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for it, but I bought a ticket to yesterday’s live stream but didn’t get to see it. I’d love to stream with friends on Halloween proper. Will my replay be available then?

1 Like

The replays (both 2D and 3D) are available to watch now, so you should be good to go!

2 Likes

Click here to not enjoy spooky season?