Gizmoplex "Hallowe'en" Update - v 0.9.24

I love everything you just said. And the ambient sound is gorgeous. If love an option to go classic and hear the old bridge signs, too, but this is really nice, all of it.

3 Likes

Ivan! It looks great! Combining art from Mike works so well with all of the other assets! Its a fun look for sure! Love the fog rolling in the background too!

Well Done!
G

5 Likes

Looks good. But for some reason, most of my videos from the Gizmoplex dot come website (like Manos, the Gauntlet Collection, or the Season 13/tribute/tickets stuff) aren’t showing up at all in my Video Fridge. I gave them the right e-mail. I don’t know what’s going on.

1 Like

Hello there, Justin, and welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Hmmm… not sure what happened there, but I would recommend sending an email to gizmoplex@mst3k.com. They can get right to the bottom of that!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is even an issue anymore, but will the curtains on the 4:3 aspect episodes be causing any “image burn”?

Would it be possible to make the curtains move/reset periodically, or is that creating a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist?

Unless you watch on a CRT monitor from the 1990s, or watch classic episodes nonstop for about two weeks (it’s possible!) you should not have any worries.

CRT burn in is a real thing. LCD and LED monitors can get corrected by putting an all-white image on the screen for a few minutes (at least in all but the most extreme cases, like you had an image up for a year or something.)

The numbers I gave are complete guesses, but the general idea I believe is correct.

6 Likes

I can’t quite read the text on all of Frank’s headstones. Is there some way to zoom in the graphics a little further, or could someone post what they say?

3 Likes

If you’re talking about the ones in the Backer Wall room, they are the dates and episodes when he died.

3 Likes

Here’s the tombstone image—you can zoom in a bit on this to get a better look.

10 Likes

This makes my :heart: smile. Looks great!

3 Likes

I knew what they contained in general, I just couldn’t actually read them - the specific numbers, and the method of death (as I think it is, guessing from one I can read). Thanks @MichaelRobertson for the bigger pic!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot Download Owned Movies in Gixmoplex Theater

Speaking of the Kingadome decorations, how cool is it that @Erin_Lilley_Smith and @FightingOwl’s baddie got a shout-out on in the theater lobby?

14 Likes

Love that!

6 Likes

That is so cool!!

6 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention I love the ambient sound!

3 Likes

You think it may have something to do with the Halloween update? I didn’t have this problem until when I tried to get to the Devil Doll tribute.

1 Like

There still hasn’t been movement to add Smell-o-vision for all scenes with Mideval Villages, Fish Markets, and Midwest Outhouses. Most disappointing. I need to speak with a Manager.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for it, but I bought a ticket to yesterday’s live stream but didn’t get to see it. I’d love to stream with friends on Halloween proper. Will my replay be available then?

1 Like

The replays (both 2D and 3D) are available to watch now, so you should be good to go!

2 Likes