Gizmoplex Member Pass Backer Update is coming to your inbox TOMORROW, 3/1!

Hello friends. We just wanted to give you a heads up that the update we hoped to send today that explains all the information you’ll need to setup your Gizmoplex access for Friday’s launch… will be coming tomorrow instead.

We are working very hard to make this guide as clear and easy to follow as possible, with additional tutorial and help files, and that has taken a little longer than expected.

Thank you, as always, for your patience and understanding!

81 Likes

Can we still come on here and ask how to do it?

8 Likes

I’m sure you can but to paraphrase Dr. Malcolm “You were so preoccupied with whether you could, you didn’t stop to think if you should.”

It’s dangerous to ask for help on an internet forum, you have been warned!

10 Likes

Thanks for the update!!!

4 Likes

Let me guess, more reshoots with unexpected cameos (like that other movie).
Guess Evil Timmy’s back

3 Likes

As someone who does Technical Writing (That’s fancy talk for writing instructions) for a living, I am sympathetic.

10 Likes

I wish that I could have helped with that… developing training materials has been something I’ve been doing for a (starts to feel old)…
Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

5 Likes

I was at work all day and checked my email at least 100 times. Never saw it, went to Facebook to vent and was directed here. It would have been nice to email this info, but better late than never, I guess. walks away muttering

3 Likes

whew!

3 Likes

TOMORROW IS TODAY :smiley:

at some point

8 Likes

As someone who’s been doing the same thing for far too long, I am unapologetically pharmacokinetic.

7 Likes

I was wondering but suspected as much.

Now about that pony you promised us all… :grinning:

3 Likes

Ah, I time-traveled here to get the info in advance. Dang. Oh well, I won’t tell anyone when I go back to yesterday. Butterfly effect and all that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. I had just come here to check and see if it was just me. I understand this must be a complex process, and we appreciate all you’re doing!

4 Likes

is it tomorrow yet?

4 Likes

Yes! Tradition demands it!

8 Likes

“The clock’s running backward!” - “That means lunch won’t be till yesterday.” -Reporter/Tom Servo during Neptune Men

3 Likes

We discussed emailing again about this – problem is there comes a point where we are sending so many emails that folks stop paying attention to them, and thus wind up missing the actually vital information. So we try not to spend our email dollars unless we absolutely have to.

16 Likes

Like Kohl’s Cash, but without the perfume counter and granny panties.

9 Likes