Gizmoplex Member Pass Backer Update is coming to your inbox TOMORROW, 3/1!

So Tuesday? (today?) I logged into Gizmoplex website with my associated email to my backer/kickstarter/mst3k related stuff but it says I am a visitor pass account. I thought maybe I missed some step. I donated at the 100 experiment level so I am in for 13 months of Gizmoplex. I also cannot find any apps for the gizmoplex. I dont use a cellphone and my tablet is a fire tablet. (also have a firestick for my tv but nothing there either) I hope I can figure this out before the premiere.

1 Like

Today’s email will explain in more detail, but you should be able to download the MST3K app for your Fire tablet and Fire stick from Amazon right now. It’s definitely available (I just downloaded it myself the other day).

ETA: the app will be under “MST3k” and not “Gizmoplex,” if that helps.

7 Likes

who says?

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a Gizmoplex today.

4 Likes

App is up for Roku TV, search for Mystery Science. Have downloaded it and the iPad/iPhone app, just need my passwords! Hopefully soon!

2 Likes
16 Likes

I have had this host segment stuck in my head for weeks. :grimacing:

ETA: Subbing in “Gizmoplex” for “information superhighway,” of course.

11 Likes

If you ever had a VHX account, you can get into the MST3K app with the Forgot Password button. I did, and I’ve been enjoying my various Kickstarter-rewarded episodes on my big screen for a couple weeks now.

4 Likes

So you’re saying the Gizmoplex is still looking for UART@FX105?

3 Likes

I’d forgotten the email was supposed to be out yesterday, then went crazy this morning trying to figure out how it must have gotten lost to some spam filter. Now I’m going to be checking my mail all day today.

Well, I need to hit the sack, wake me when it’s tomorrow… today.

1 Like

I was very pleased to see the apps readily available here in the UK! Cool to see that MST3K is made by such reliable people. I’m SO excited.

7 Likes

Ah, OK. So I read the the Backer Update from the 27th that said the email would be coming Monday the 28th. It didn’t come on Monday, so I figured no big deal it’s probably delayed.

So today I checked again (checked spam too), so I thought something must’ve gone wrong on my end. So I went to the Gizmoplex and I figured out how to log in and set my new password.

Is that weird? Hope I haven’t hosed my account.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, tomorrow … you’re always a day away.

2 Likes

Sound Blaster! When you needed a sound card to plug in a joystick.

4 Likes

I did not receive the original backer email on 2/28. Found out my email was bouncing back to Kickstarter, so I updated to a different email address. Can that email be re-sent or will the update email contain login information as well?

Welcome to the forum! Backer emails are the same as the Kickstarter updates, so this is the content of that message:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/makemoremst3k/posts/3441144/

3 Likes

Well, I can understand that. Money does not grow on trees, as the saying goes. I get the having to save the emailing until absolutely necessary. Hope things work out today.

2 Likes

Should we have gotten it already?

No. I’m sure there will be robust discussions here when it does drop.

You won’t miss anything. We’re all here as a community to help.

8 Likes