GIZMOPLEX "Nice Touch" Idea Thread

This page has been shut down to a surplus of Monty Python references. Those responsible have been sacked.

11 Likes

A ton of Steve Vance posters around the lobby would be a good touch too!

7 Likes

I love the idea of original Steve Vance posters lining the walls of the Gizmoplex!

7 Likes

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Torgo’s Pizza!

6 Likes

Maybe concessions by S.O.L.'s, the first deli in space!
mst3k522SOLs

8 Likes

Concession stand? All sorts of references could be made.

Like the Thruster Buster from when Frank joined the show back in season 2.

7 Likes

Could also do a food court or cafeteria that offers options like hamburger sammiches with french fried potatoes garnish!

7 Likes

I mean… you asked for it:

16 Likes

OMG! Nice

6 Likes

We apologise again for the fault in the page. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked have been sacked.

7 Likes

404 pages are beautiful, perfect pages for playful nuggets. See Amazon’s dog photos on their 404 pages. You’re adding to an otherwise un-fun situation.

Not an Easter egg, but a nice touch would be elements that make you feel like you’re not alone in the Gizmoplex. Most websites and video streaming apps are by nature solitary experiences, but the Gizmoplex is supposed to be a real theater. Movie theaters (in theory) have people in them, sometimes lots.

Back to my thesis that MST3K is about coping with isolation, it would be nice if it somehow have you hints that there are other people there with you.

That, and an ever increasing counter of some kind.

7 Likes

The ushers should have randomly generate names from the Brett McLargehuge collection

7 Likes

Dont forget to sell Unhappy meals so Frank can finally get his r01K money back.

6 Likes

The directors of the firm hired to continue operating the website after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked.

5 Likes

I want pancakes!

Not necessarily as part of the site. Just in general.

5 Likes

Since theaters tend to have movie posters lining the walls, I’d like to see movie posters of various MST3K episodes, like are done for DVD cover art in the collections.

5 Likes

The animated art, like the postcards?

4 Likes

This absolutely needs to happen :joy: :clap:

5 Likes

@AramFingal, a larger version of your profile avatar would make an excellent 404 page image. :joy:

8 Likes