Gizmoplex official public opening

When will the Gizmoplex be open to the public so they can watch episodes as they air? I missed out on the live stream and the first episode still says coming soon.

1 Like

May 6

2 Likes

It must be a 12 hour wait. I’ve been watching it pieces all day.

1 Like

If you have a Gizmoplex pass, you can watch the episode now. According to Ivan it takes a few hours for the video to encode. The final VOD version will be available in a few days.

If you don’t have a Gizmoplex pass, you will have to wait until May.

1 Like

Will the Gizmoplex be new episodes only or will classic episodes be available for streaming too, or will those only be for rent/purchase?

1 Like

You can buy/rent any of the classic episodes that they still have the rights to (which is most of them). If you have a Gizmoplex pass, you have access to 6 classic episodes streaming free each month that follow a theme.

3 Likes

we missed the livestream too but if you have your backer login you can watch the recording of it. we did that last night

1 Like

IGN has an interesting article about the official open. It reveals that anyone who gets a season pass for 135 bucks (corrected by IGN, but still not bad) also gets to keep the episodes. This is actually not bad since The Mads Are Back offers its episodes for ten bucks a month including download.
Still, backers who got in early have the better bargain.
Anyway, here’s the link, plus confirmation Beyond Atlantis will be the third movie:

1 Like

It’s still pretty pricey for me. But I did like my first look at the Mads’ new setup. Very observation deck/balcony. It was certainly jarring, but it seek felt right

IGN has corrected their article. The price of the season pass for non backers is $135

1 Like

fixed it. Thanks

1 Like