GIZMOPLEX SURVEY w/ GIVEAWAY

The last email update, it was announced there will be a Gizmoplex survey and when you participate, you will be entered into a drawing. When will this be available? did this happen already and i missed it?

4 Likes
  • this happened already
  • this did not happened already

0 voters

2 Likes

If you missed it, so did I.

I don’t think a MST3K Kickstarter email would get past me?

1 Like

I totally missed this (or forgot, somehow?). What update was it mentioned in?

1 Like

What email update? I didn’t get any, neither did anybody else… I think.

1 Like

It was mentioned in the April 11 update as coming this week.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen an email update since November. :eyes:

1 Like
  • Things happen.
  • Nothing happens.

0 voters

2 Likes

Then you missed out on so many exciting things.

5 Likes

Updates should still be accessible thru the Kickstarter page, usually once a week but may vary, due to ongoing work to get everything live for the public launch.

3 Likes

For a second I read that as “public lunch” and that started a whole other thread in my mind of what I had missed :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

sure. they only have the beta menu up atm, no starters or desserts as yet, but will be ready by the time they appear on just eat :stuck_out_tongue: chefs special : mystery science meatloaf with theater tots , 3000 calories.

6 Likes

I want it on record that I both laughed and clapped, then retroactively shone a love light.

Come on y’all, things do happen!

:rofl: :joy: :star_struck: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :pray: :alien: :alien: :melting_face: :innocent: :facepunch: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones: :poop: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones::pray: :pray: :pray: :upside_down_face: :face_in_clouds: :joy:

3 Likes

It’s up now! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/makemoremst3k/posts/3487509

2 Likes