Gizmoplex Update - v 0.9.13

Just in time for the second month of our SOFT LAUNCH, the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater has been updated with some bug fixes and new features!

APRIL’S THEME is…. DYSTOPIAN FUTURES!

• New LIVE EVENTS displayed on the jumbotron!

• New VAULT PICKS listed on posters and showtime marquee!

• New EVENT STANDEES in the Main Lobby and Kingadome Lobby!

UPDATE: VIDEO FRIDGE

• Sorting is less confusing now.

• VAULT PICKS and RENTALS no longer appear up front.

• “Collections” menu lets you filter to EVENT REPLAYS and VAULT PICKS.

• Genre sorting is improved… a little bit.

• Hovering over a canister highlights it, instead of bringing up a rectangle.

UPDATE: KINGADOME LOBBY

• Crow’s AI has been upgraded (a bit).

• Be gentle with him. He’s still an early model.

• The Kingadome is now closed between events to prevent confusion.

• If you attempt to visit the Kingadome in between events, Crow will tell you when doors open for the next event, and point you toward your Video Fridge to watch event replays.

39 Likes

Oh my… when I said “The future sucks; go back to bed” I was kidding! Be careful what you riff for, everyone.

14 Likes

Thanks for the update Ivan!

Question: been dying to see what all is going on. Could you give me any estimate when I’ll have access? Backer number 19,326 @ivan

Thanks!

4 Likes

Crow will nail boards across the entrance doors between shows to prevent more overzealous visitors from trying to get in.

10 Likes

But if the Kingadome’s barricaded with wood planks if the mechanical door’s unavailable, some folks might break in…

4 Likes

Leave the Bronx Kingadome!

11 Likes

Like a hull? Wonder what would happen if I breached it…?

5 Likes

where’s the jumbotron?

1 Like

THERE ARE WONDERFUL MULTIPLEXES WAITING FOR YOU IN CHARMING NEW MEXICO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there was an underline and everything

6 Likes

Over the front entrance!

8 Likes

Where is the great smell of Brüt?

1 Like

I really like the updated hover/highlight instead of the square box. Sorting by date is still a little wonky, though:

6 Likes

If some brave soul went in and counted all the riffs, we would then be able to sort by riff count. Not it!

1 Like

Where can i find rhis elusive complex?

1 Like

I actually liked being able to trespass into the Kingadom between events. Sometimes Crow caught me and said I didn’t have access, other times I was able to get past the doors, walk through the sticky aisles and enjoy the pleasure of being an empty auditorium before it filled with smiles and laughter.

6 Likes

They could just let you enter if you still wanted and have it show commercials and trivia.

6 Likes

@ivan any ideas when those of us around the 19k backer numbers will have access to the beta testing? thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, merde. I think I left my favorite jacket in there last week. Plus it has my car keys in it!! :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I’m #5,348 and haven’t gotten my invite yet. So 19K seems like a ways off.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so. I thought all backers were getting in before hard launch and we have over 36k backers so seemed like it should be soon. But 5k not in yet it would seem we have a ways to go.

1 Like