Gizmoplex Update - v 0.9.15

We’re working on some bigger changes and quality-of-life improvements that we’re hoping to start rolling out before the May 6th premiere weekend, but in the meantime, we just went live with a few minor updates to fix some things that weren’t working quite right!

UPDATE: VIDEO FRIDGE

• All sorts of strange sorting behavior issues should now be resolved.

• “DATE” sorting has been changed to “EP #”, since that’s more accurate.

• SHORTS and EVENT REPLAYS now display more relevant details when selected.

UPDATE: BACKER ATRIUM

• If you haven’t looked lately, the Atrium Wall has been updated with accurate backer numbers!

UPDATE: KINGADOME LOBBY

• Crow’s AI has been tweaked again. He’s a bit jumpy, but might be more accurate.

• We’re working on an option to make him leave you alone, so you can look around.

29 Likes

uh-oh

10 Likes

He’s Different!

21 Likes

Thanks @ivan will check it out ASAP (probably around midnight tonight )

3 Likes

Love the Crow animation!

2 Likes

@ivan, thank you and thanks to your team for all the hard work getting this up and running.

7 Likes

HE DEMANDS YOU TO CONCEDE THAT IT’S JUST ONE ‘O’

6 Likes

Quick check of the Fridge and YES! episodes now sort by number correctly! I also appreciate that the shorts are grouped together at the end, nice addition there.

I also see there’s a bit more art in the Video Store. We can see canisters under that tarp now. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Popped into the Kingadome. Crow was right there to tell me there was nothing playing. Do have a question, is the circular arrows supposed to do something? Right now they don’t refresh the screen or anything.

8 Likes

Shall the option be that he will only stop you if there’s an event happening? I don’t see anyone opting in to being hassled between shows.

5 Likes

Yep, I like what you’ve done with the place. Though I would never turn Crow off!

I mean, uh…errr….:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Just gave everything a quick test-shove, kicked the tires, everything’s looking good!

3 Likes

Can we have an option to be hassled by Crow even more?

18 Likes

I’d appreciate that. I think the solution I would most like to see is that he pops up every time the page loads to explain the current livestream status, and then I could just click “ok” to have him drop down again.

6 Likes

If you’re extra nice, he’ll read you a few scenes from his latest script.

10 Likes

mst3k603crowsguitar

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And a jam session, too?

14 Likes

There should be an option to fight Crow, ninja-style, for the right to look around. But if you lose, YOU replace Crow. (I look after the place while the Master is away.)

11 Likes

That’d be cool. Sneaking past the usher (when there isn’t a stream going) so you can see the theater art would be nifty, too. :wink:

Appreciate the updates, Ivan.

5 Likes

You gotta know the secret path 'round back, through the falderal and jetsam. Bring your boots.

5 Likes

And watch out for snakes!

4 Likes