🦃 GOBBLE GOBBLE 🦃 It's your open thread for TURKEY DAY 2022!

Just to add: I’ll be spending the daytime with family, but I’ll definitely try to look-in every so often.

Should be back for much of the evening portion!

2 Likes

I love you all, but not at an up-at-4AM-level. :sleeping_bed:

6 Likes

Woooooooooooo!!!

Go backers!!!

Woooooooooooooo!!!

3 Likes

6am CENTRAL Time

2 Likes

Happy Turkey Day, everybody! And happy birthday, @Cleggster! I’ll see you guys tomorrow. I’m bringin’ my kid so behave yourselves good, capiche?

4 Likes

No worries! I’ll call every 3 (3 for Dale!!!) minutes starting at 4am CST to make sure that you don’t miss anything! :+1:

4 Likes

Anyone else here already mainlining espresso and Jolt cans that may have passed their Best Buy date in the 90s to make sure that they don’t miss any Turkey Day excitement???

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!

4 Likes

If there’s not free waffles included in this deal, I’m gonna’ have to sic the dogs on you.

4 Likes

Homemade sweet potato pecan pancakes with rum sauce and homemade whipped cream… but y’all have to drive here to get them…

5 Likes

Was just able to cue up the Gizmoplex on the big screen !

See you guys in the A.M. !

6 Likes

Sorry. I’m basically another Nick Miller. I don’t drive. (But I did ride a horse for about five minutes in 1977 or '78. Not sure if I still have the horse’s email, though. They might have retired.)

7 Likes

FOR CASTLETON

5 Likes

Did they ever reveal how they were able to do the upscaling on the Pumaman episode and the upcoming episodes for the Turkey Day Marathon?

It would be awesome if they hired GaryinMotion to perform the process given his work on the Cinematic Editions (RIP).

4 Likes

Really. So we wake up to The Starfighters.

5 Likes

We now go live to the person who did the upscaling on Mitchell :

[heavy sighing intensifies]

6 Likes

"Sir, I - do not understand - why it is - that you - are making light - of The Starfighters. "

4 Likes

Wake up? Slept is four the wrap!!! Hic!

Hey!

This can tastes purple !

3 Likes

I am the Gamera King…

Listen to me…

3 Likes

Oh, and because November 24th is the EXACT DATE that MST3K premiered on KTMA-23 in 1988…

mst3kpartyhard

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

HAPPY 34TH BIRTHDAY, MST3K!!!

12 Likes

Oh so these surgical enhancements are a birthday treat? Okay dokay! It’s Torky Day! :turkey: :turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:
The Monkees Mike Nesmith GIF

3 Likes