Good thoughts, positive energy, and well wishes: a Get Well Soon thread for Joel

After tonight’s Gizmoplex showing of Hobgoblins, the plan was for Joel Hodgson to participate in the aftershow conversation, but he didn’t take part in the livestream event as he wasn’t feeling well.

So, here’s wishing the best for our generalissimo Joel. Here’s hoping that you feel that much better that much sooner, big guy.

35 Likes

Get well soon and keep away from the snakes.

10 Likes

Take care, Joel. We’re not quite done with you yet.

11 Likes

Probably ate too many hamdingers.

Get well soon, Joel!

14 Likes

Get well soon, Joel!

12 Likes

Probably has a bad case of Disco fever. Get well super stud.

12 Likes

So sorry you’re feeling yucky Joel! Get lots of rest, drink lots of fluids, and we’ll all be sending you good healing vibes. Hope you feel better ASAP, you are very loved by this community Papa Joel!! :heart:

10 Likes

I’ll make Joel some stew. With chicken, onions, peppers…

13 Likes

Best wishes on a full recovery, Joel!

We truly wish all the best for you in both the present and the not-too-distant future.

Thank you again for all you continue to do - I’m grateful to be a part of Season 13, and I’m looking forward to your next appearance on the Q&A!

9 Likes

He might be part of a past life regression experiment.

I Was A Teenage Joel

7 Likes

Just so it isn’t some magical scepter mishap. :grimacing:

Joel Frost

11 Likes

This is a bit of an alarming thread to wake up to. I couldn’t watch last nights event, I hope it’s nothing too serious and that you make a speedy and full recovery Joel.

8 Likes

Get well soon, Joel. We fully expect you to give George Burns a run for his money!

11 Likes

Here’s to a speedy recovery, Joel!

Remember, you work for your fans now, and we want you (and everyone involved in mst3k) healthy physically and mentally. It’s important to rest and take time off when you’re not feeling 100% and no there’s no rush to get back to work. Nothing is so important it can’t wait until tomorrow.

10 Likes

Too much Killer Shrew, eh? :wink:

Take it easy and get better, Joel. Knowing your work ethic you’ve been burning it at both ends to keep this rebirth on track. I think you can chill for a bit now, it’s in great hands.

10 Likes

Feel better, Joel. Maybe stay away from the pork liquor in the future?

5 Likes

it stinks mystery science theater 3000 GIF
When Misties hear Joel’s sick there’s only one thing to say.

7 Likes

Man, I sure hope he didn’t come down with a bad case of Hockey Hair.

5 Likes

I didn’t even know you could get Canadian Bacon in Philly. You’re just supposed to put Cheese Steak on everything.

6 Likes

Look, “Canadian bacon” is just a name. It isn’t all from Canada.