GRAND FINALE: Ticket Sales & Swaps

Hello, friends!

Please use this thread to post if you have tickets to the Grand Finale you’d like to sell, or if you’re looking to purchase tickets from someone who has them.

For those who haven’t already heard, here are the details:

THE MST3K GRAND FINAL

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3, at 6 PM
The Colonial Theatre
Phoenixville, PA

WHAT IS IT?
A red-carpet premiere for Episode 1313 + VIP afterparty. (During the Kickstarter, tickets for the screening were $400, and tickets to the screening + afterparty were $750.)

Love,
The Management

18 Likes

Thanks, Ivan!

3 Likes

UPDATE: SOLD

Hey, Ivan. I have two (2) VIP tickets to sell.

I’m a proud filmmaker and a proud Mystery Science Theater 3000 fan. Unfortunately, I’m more of a proud father and I was grossly unaware of how hectic being the parent to a six-month-old would be.

I am here to sell my tickets!

7 Likes

I also have 2 tickets to sell. Unfortunately I cannot make it. Please message me for details!

4 Likes

I have one VIP ticket to sell. I won’t be able to make it to the event so I’m selling my ticket. Make an offer. I’ll decide whether to sell to highest offer on Nov. 20 (unless I get a really good offer, then it could be sold sooner).

3 Likes

What are these VIP tickets? I am a lower-level backer, so I’m unaware of what these tickets are for exactly. Where? When? Approximate cost? All that. Thanks!

1 Like

Same…no idea the venue, location, date or time…lol.

Thanks @Ivan for the deets! =)

1 Like

@gbarnes6 and @Armetus Details added to the top of the thread!

4 Likes

Thanks, @ivan!

Sounds amazing but can’t go that weekend. I’m in Ohio too, so the drive wouldn’t have been too bad.

4 Likes

Yeah, the drive up there from FL, on summer tires…

:thinking:

1 Like

Hmmmm… dare I try to get a free ticket to the venue’s afternoon screening of Mickey’s Christmas Carol, then lure an usher to a broom closet where I knock them out and take their badge and silly hat, giving me a prime opportunity to remain in the theater for the MST3K event?

Ehhhh, no. That’s not a good idea. I’d be expected to work. Ooooh wait maybe then I can lure one of the ticketed attendees to another broom closet, knock them out, put my name badge and silly hat on them, and take their place.

Yeah! That’s the plan.

6 Likes

It was Mr. Combs in the broom closet with a Crow arm!

canada lol GIF

3 Likes

I’ll come prepared, then…

3 Likes

Aw man… Even if I did buy a ticket from one of you guys, I still couldn’t afford a flight to Philly, either.

3 Likes

I would totally try to sneak you in my suitcase. How well do you fold?

The Mods: SMITTY NO.

4 Likes

i-didnt-see-a-thing-lou-francis

4 Likes

It’s a good plan, but I think you would have a better chance of success if you add in a robot, or monster, or something.

Oh, I know, radar! Just get yourself one of those radar thingies and your plan will be virtually foolproof.

4 Likes

I’d totally do this if I didn’t have Nutcracker rehearsals…

3 Likes

Sure would be a shame if you got sick that night. :eyes: Golly gosh darn.

(I’m terrible. I’m okay with it.)

2 Likes

As I am a Philly local and live in the same county as this theater, it would be a shame if I miss this and the VIP Party. Will evaluate what I can afford after I get paid this weekend.

4 Likes