GRAND FINALE: Ticket Sales & Swaps

I hope you can make it!

3 Likes

If, like me, people misread your name tag:

as Joe Don Baker, then you can be a guest of honor.

5 Likes

Joe Con Backer a votre service!

4 Likes

I have two tickets for sale to the MST3K Grand Finale. Please message me if you want to join in the fun!

3 Likes

I have 2 VIP + afterparty tickets for sale. I want to be there more than anything :frowning: but life gets in the way. I will definitely be there in spirit…

6 Likes

My tickets are not VIP but are floor seats. Feel free to make me an offer.

3 Likes

Are the Afterparty tickets separate from VIP?

3 Likes

Nope, same tickets!

5 Likes

My ticket has been sold. So glad to be able to help out a fellow mystie.

5 Likes

Thank you again, my friend! Attention, Board, @txodo is kind as all get out and is a credit to MSTies everywhere!

7 Likes

Aw, shucks! I’m just happy we were able to help each other out.

4 Likes

Edit 5b: Someone claimed it! I’ll try to let Servo down easy…

Say, I’ve had a couple of cancellations in a row, and the thought of negotiating the sale of my extra VIP ticket is discouraging–would someone like it for free?

First PM gets it. Row H, Seat 3.

I think I can only assign it to your name and send you the PDF, unless someone knows otherwise? So be sure that you want it and can attend–I don’t know if you’ll be able to sell it after I assign it to you.

Good luck!

Edit 1: I’m going to bed, so expect a reasonable 8-10hr delay in delivery.

Edit 2: No takers so far! Worst-case scenario, I use the seat for my Servo replica. And maybe an apple crate for the appropriate height…?

Edit 3: Giant foam cowboy hat and bold, bold, bold barbecue sauce…

Edit 4: I think I’ve managed to give it away! One person PM’d! After the handoff is complete, I’ll update the top of this post.

Edit 5a: It looks like I’ve transferred it successfully! Closing this out so as not to disappoint any future readers.

9 Likes

Very last minute here. We were planning to attend but will not because Covid is a dick. So we also have two VIP + After-party tickets to give away / sell.

Update: one ticket is sale pending, one is still available
Update 2: these are sold

4 Likes

Is it too late to see if anyone has a spare for sale? :rofl:

2 Likes

Not if you have your own Time Bag.

4 Likes

Well… there’s always the Eternal Recurrence. We may not remember anything of what happened once we live our same lives over, but the event that happened before will happen again… forever.

2 Likes

@ivan @mattmcg22 @Lesley If there’s one for season 14 or the 35th anniversary of the show, let us know. I’ve gotta be there in person!!

7 Likes

Talk about being out of the loop!
I live within walking distance. I drive by the street everyday.
Didn’t check the forums, didn’t turn my head to look at the marque of the Colonial.
I didn’t plan on attending, but I was going to dress up as Gamera and loiter outside!
(I was 99% certain it was going to be held there when they announced because of the clues they mentioned.)

1 Like