Grand (Pre) Finale Friday night Dinner meet-up

Hey all! I am coordinating a dinner meet up for anyone interested in Phoenixville PA on Friday before the Finale. I’m thinking a 6 or 7ish dinner time?

I have narrowed it down to (restaurants near the theater) and those that offer both vegetarian and vegan options, so that everyone can enjoy something delicious!

I’ve narrowed it down to the following:

1. Great American Pub
    Great American Pub Menu

2. Root Down Brewing
    Root Down Brewing Menu

3. Sedona Tap House
    Sedona Tap House (link is funky - find dinner menu - opens as PDF)

4. Stable 12 Brewing Co.
    Stable 12 Brewing Co. Menu

Depending on how many are interested, we might need a reservation. So, I will cut off on Thursday for final count. If you are interested, please peruse the menu’s and vote for your top two choices. Also, please let me know how many are in your party. Feel free to post on this thread or DM me =)

I picked places that are within walking distance of the Theater. I’m hoping that the out of town folks are staying close to there! But we will be driving in, so if anyone needs a ride, we can accommodate that, as well! (DM for rides)

• Great American Pub
  • Root Down Brewing
  • Sedona Tap House
  • Stable 12 Brewing

0 voters

2 Likes

My vote was for the Great American Pub because the last time I was in town they were PACKED. It would be me and and my friend coming so count me as two people!

2 Likes

You do not need to count as two people, for I am become sentient

3 Likes

I got excited, I saw “Phoenix”, and “Sedona Brewing…”; I thought, Arizona Misties ?!

Then I looked a little closer, eh…Penn-sill-vane-yah…that’s a little far.

1 Like

Have fun, y’all! I wish I could be there for the dinner, but I’m gonna be at a film festival in New Jersey before driving to Philly on Saturday. Can’t wait to meet everybody!

3 Likes

I got you, Page and your plus 1! :smiley::beers:

3 Likes

Bump! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’d love to meet up with folks. I voted for Great American as well.

1 Like

@Brina Just you for dinner? Or do you have a plus one? :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, just me. Unless I bring one of the puppets along. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think one of the puppets is required!

2 Likes

Well they’re going to the show… at least one at a time is. Can’t carry both, sadly, but I plan to stay for the filming on Sunday, so I figure I’ll bring both and just alternate which one I bring to the shows.

2 Likes

Bumping this one last time. Making a reservation for Great American Pub tonight for tomorrow @6pm unless folks would rather a 7pm dinner time =)

3 Likes

Reservation is under Jen =) for 6pm. I’ll be wearing my white MST3K Turkey Day Marathon 2022 shirt!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to meet you!

2 Likes

Same!!

1 Like

Room for one more, or not?

(Just found the forums! I’m in from Seattle, staying in Chester…planning on taking advantage of the sun predicted for tomorrow and do some touristy things, but would definitely be up for meeting other MiSTies and grabbing a bite!)

Yes! We do!

1 Like

Not sure who (if anyone) would be interested, but I usially keep board games in my car and would love to play with you fine people.

I think right now I have The Captain Is Dead, Horrified (American cryptid version), Reign of Cthuhlu, and if we’re feeling adventurous I can throw in my GIANT deck of Cards Against Humanity. I’ll see if I can throw in a couple extra, but if we’re all too wired to sleep after dinner and we can find a semi-central place to gather, the idea is now out there. :slight_smile:

I’m always down for CAH. I have an absurdly large deck, myself!