Graphic lack of nudity! What graphic shirt are you wearing?

Never weep for retail, never mind how shiny.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I got all my neat :poop: there! Wookie carpet (which, honestly, even after an aftermarket cleaning, just needs to be replaced…but alas, there are no vendors for said Wookie carpet) R2D2 car charger, I’m on my 4th…I think the only reason this one is hanging on is that I did window tint on the race-car…but he’s not going to last forever. But also other fun stuff…that I can NO LONGER OBTAIN WITH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY!!!

F. Gamestop for murdering ThinkGeek…
angry kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

5 Likes

What about small business retail?

1 Like

There’s no crying in retail.

1 Like

I’ve never actually been to the Monterey Jazz Festival. I found this shirt in a Goodwill store a few years ago. It’s kinda sad looking over that roster of artists and seeing how many have departed in the past 22 years.

1 Like

Logo-NavyT-Shirt_500x

It was a nice night at the park, good weather, fun atmosphere… but just once I’d like to go to a game and see my team win. I might be a baseball jinx because never in all my life, not with the Mariners or the Mets or any of the local clubs, seen a win at the stadium (and we’re the first-place team, playing one of the bottom teams, WTH?!)

BTW - they were thinking of changing the team’s name years ago, but the local tribe said heck no, it’s part of us, and they worked together to have more sensitive and cultural representations, so instead of tomahawk chops and such that you see/hear at other stadiums, we have uniforms in the Salish language, and a Redband trout logo (on alternate jerseys).

I don’t have any of those, but here’s the fish, I think it looks cool.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Taking her to get aligned after work… so thought I’d wear this:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like