Great Usernames Appreciation Society [GUAS]

:hugs:

Post [tm] Roasts are alas an unsatisfying experience. Too much filler and not enough dead cow.

6 Likes

I wish it had occurred to me to have an MST3K-themed username instead of my usual online screenname.

If I had, I would have gone with one of these. They’re available.

nightmarefueledworld
imavirgin
gunshavenoeffect

9 Likes

Also still available—shockingly:

SplootConnors
FishLippedGuy

6 Likes

gun shaven o’effect?

8 Likes

No no no, “gunsha venoef fect.” It’s Senegalese for “The hovercraft is full of eels.”

11 Likes

You should contribute to the stockpile. Just to be safe.

3 Likes

Nice selections @Diogenes! Hey, didn’t I see you on a Led Zeppelin album cover somewhere?

5 Likes

That’s the secret passphrase of the Delta Knights. The correct response is, “It’s a cold day for pontooning.”

6 Likes

Gotta submit @ICanDoStupidThings for consideration because I saw a notif from them on a comment I made in the “Make a Movie End Faster” thread but I read too quickly so I thought their name was “I Can Do Stupid Things…Faster” :joy:

7 Likes

Haha thanks @Rifftilicus. In fact the faster I go, the stupider the things get!

8 Likes

Sadly, that was not me. My brother who is generally a hermit and a fan of such esoterica as the tarot posed for that album cover. Bastard still owes me on copyright infringement. Sigh

Edit: Not gonna lie, totally had to look that one up. Deep respect. The source mind you, not the song. LOL

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your copyright pirate brother. We all have relations that play fast-and-loose with intellectual property rights. Sadly, your quest to find an honest man continues…

3 Likes

Another submission for the ol GUAS: @TorgoTheDestroyer

9 Likes

Great find!

4 Likes

@Greengreatlabcoat is a fine and upstanding citizen, but I’m constantly misreading his name as “GreatTarlCabot.” Really glad I’m finally going to the optometrist in early June. :sweat:

4 Likes

There is NOTHING Great about Tarl… what was that last name again? They don’t say it NEARLY enough in that movie… :wink:

5 Likes

I thought maybe it was meant to be a mild expletive. As in, “What? Another flat tire?! Great Tarl Cabot! I just replaced a tire last week!!”

5 Likes

That would indeed be a superb expletive which I may or may not begin using immediately… Also, thank you for the lovely compliment! Mr. Potroast is indeed a lucky man for you are also a scholar and a Gentlelady!

6 Likes

Congrats on your well-deserved nomination, Tarl! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m nominating new forum poster and creator of the Top 25 poll for from Great Username Appreciation:

Welcome, @YourWeaponsDontWork !

11 Likes