Guess who just eliminated their Metamucil dependency.

:point_left:

regularian

Not only am I somebody because of this forum, I have blown past “advanced” and am now orange-flavoured regular. Stir heaping spoonfuls of me into a tall glass of water and enjoy.

11 Likes

Nice.

It’s now 9:03PM…wait, :03?

Crap, gotta go!

6 Likes

But now I find that… prunes do the better job for me…

3 Likes

Worst. Pickup. Line. Ever.

5 Likes

He thought he was regular… at first.

4 Likes

Well, I guess I’m no longer Regular status. I thought I had three months to sit back and gloat about being quite a big deal around here, but I guess not. I was expecting to lose the status eventually because of forums growth versus time crunch; and because it’s impossible to keep such a status in an honest way in a super active forum unless you’re honestly interested in literally everything. So, it was a foregone conclusion.

But it was going to be a glorious three months, I tell you. Oh the plans I had for lots of new wiki posts. And, I’ll never know the joys of being able to reply more than 3 times in a row on my own topics. Goodbye “more powerful spam flags”. Fare thee well ability to “recategorize and rename topics”. How will I cope with this empty nest? :sob:

Where’s my Metamucil?

5 Likes

How quickly we abandon our prunes!

2 Likes

It appears that when you re-earn your Regular status, the website doesn’t re-notify you. Apparently, I re-got it “3d” ago. Who knew? Not me. Till now. Let the underlings tremble in fear again; for at least two weeks. Because that’s the grace period you get before they re-diagnose your regularity. Sort of a “are you really Regular enough” thing.

Also, @timryder got up-statused “3d” ago, also. You’ve hit the big time, fella. Doors will open for you like never before. Free drinks and instant reservations at popular restaurants on busy nights and all the breadsticks you can eat. Dreams DO come true!

5 Likes

I didn’t know you could lose regular status. What causes that? I guess I could go and look for myself.

3 Likes

It says a lot about my current mental state that I was intrigued enough by the title to click on this thread.

I’m staying up past my bedtime to watch a bowl game. I’m old. But Regular.

3 Likes

Oh.

Well, congrats, of course! Hard work and dedication win out!

But I’m kind of disappointed: I thought there might be an Ancient Secret that the OP stumbled upon to relieve constipation! Not that…it’s for a friend of a friend.

I will do no such thing! But you’ve got spunk, kiddo!

1 Like