Halloween

Watch only if you want to take a chance on ruining the Christmas classic in your head with this 70s psychedelic pile.

4 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

Watched Halloween Is Grinch Night with my son a while back and I have to admit, I laughed at the little “I have to use the euphemism” running gag.

4 Likes

9 Likes

80s event GIF by BBQ Films

11 Likes

Nope…I’m in the 12 foot skeleton group (well 2 of them) and it’s very common to dress them up for X-mas. Some keep them up all year and change their outfits for all the holidays and events. =)

4 Likes

Worst Halloween trick:

4 Likes

Oh, I know the chunky that left these Chunkies…!

…NEWMAN…!

5 Likes

My favorite time of year, easily.

Love love love the hell out of Halloween. Scary (and not-so-scary) movies, apple cider and donuts, all the spooky decorations, silly novelty songs, creative jack-o’-lanterns, mountains of candy… it’s just the best.

And it’s fantastic that we’re finally getting a full-fledged Halloween episode of MST3K!

8 Likes

tim burton 90s GIF

6 Likes

While I hate the descent into the chill of winter, the joy of Spooky Season almost makes it worth it. We have a month long celebration of spooky movies, cool decorations, and embracing our inner Addams.

addams family showtime GIF

10 Likes

Yes, yes, and SO OVERDUE FOR A REWATCH, YES :smiley:

5 Likes

everypost

6 Likes

It’s time to bring in the temps.

working casper the friendly ghost GIF

7 Likes

Newbomb Turk!

2 Likes

At around 0:57, if you set the speed to 0.25, the message from the Ouija board says “U got spooked”.

3 Likes

6 Likes

My wife & I do a Horror Movie Marathon every October. Last night’s movie was The Dark and the Wicked.

4 Likes

looney tunes halloween GIF

10 Likes