🎂 Happy Birthday Yvonne Freese! 🎂

It’s Yvonne’s Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Yvonne, the world is better with you in it! Putcha birthday wishes here!

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

13 Likes

Be sure to look your best for your birthday!

12 Likes

Happy birthday, Yvonne! May flights of presents and cake descend from the heavens to be, you know, birthday-y and stuff.

7 Likes

Yvonne was the first person to respond back in Feb 2020 when I posted that I was attending the Great Cheesy Movie Circus – back before I even realized her role in it.

She was also a great help in directing my theater friends toward online puppetry-learning resources when they had reached a point where stay-at-home orders removed their ability to put on staged events with a living breathing cast.

Easily my favorite addition to the cast/crew, and deserving of all the wonderful birthday wishes thrown her way.

8 Likes

Yvonne has brought such a really fun energy to the show and she made me laugh hard during the last tour! Happy birthday to you, Yvonne! I’m glad we share a birthday!

7 Likes

:notes: For she’s a Mega good lady,
which nobody can deny! :notes:

Make a wish and let GPC2 blow out the candles, Yvonne! :birthday:

10 Likes

Did everybody sign the card? :smiley:

Happy Birthday, Yvonne!

12 Likes

A very happy belated birthday, Yvonne! Your work has been a joy to watch so far, and you’ve been such a great addition to the regular cast.

All the best in 2022, and in future shows/episodes/tours!!

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday and all the best, Yvonne!

Love your work, can’t wait to see more of it!

4 Likes

Happy somewhat late birthday! Hope it was a very good one!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Yvonne! :tada::birthday::fireworks:

4 Likes

Happy belated! You were so fun at both live shows I saw, and you singled me out at the SLC Time Bubble show, which made me happier than I can tell you. Also, you killed it in that flapper outfit. Basically, you rule, and many happy returns of all the things

6 Likes